By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US October monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

Monthly update:

#24 PS4 Limited Edition Destiny bundle (down 2)
#26 PS4 The Last of Us Remastered bundle (no movement)
#29 PS4 Limited Edition Star Wars Battlefront bundle (no movement)*
#36 XB1 Limited Edition Halo 5 bundle (up 1)
#49 PS4 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection bundle (up 3)
#61 PS4 Limited Edition Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 bundle (up 3)*

*Doesn't count towards October NPD

The Uncharted bundle has also overtaken the Halo 5 bundle again on the hourlies, it looks like the sales of those 2 bundles are pretty much identical on Amazon.

Around the Network
poklane said:

Monthly update:

The Uncharted bundle has also overtaken the Halo 5 bundle again on the hourlies, it looks like the sales of those 2 bundles are pretty much identical on Amazon.

Halo 5 bundle is not even dualing with the top PS4 bundle.As I said,the Destiny bundle will be a slaughter once it is restocked.The wait will only increase demand.

Abun said:
poklane said:

Monthly update:

Halo 5 bundle is not even dualing with the top PS4 bundle.As I said,the Destiny bundle will be a slaughter once it is restocked.The wait will only increase demand.

I think there will be lots of pent up demand for it, it's the only white PS4 and the nicest looking LE PS4 IMO. Destiny is also freekin massive no matter how much hate there is for it online. 

Can't wait to see numbers. Are we sure it will be restocked?

Not restocking would be a mistake in my book.

Edit: I am seeing October 23rd for restock.... could be a good or bad thing. 

Abun said:
poklane said:

Monthly update:

You're overlooking the fact that the Halo bundle has been building up pre-orders since August 5th (#24 for that month). So what do you think happens for NPD when it actually counts on release and 2 and a half month's worth of sales happen on one day?

Damn this generation PS4 is on fire. Next year will be just like "we take no prisonners".

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
Abun said:
poklane said:

Monthly update:

You're overlooking the fact that the Halo bundle has been building up pre-orders since August 5th (#24 for that month). So what do you think happens for NPD when it actually counts on release and 2 and a half month's worth of sales happen on one day?

I'll still be surprised if they can beat PS4 this month.

jlmurph2 said:
Abun said:
poklane said:

Monthly update:

Yeah, that was discussed way back....

Second month it did't hit the top 100, so I am not sure how substantial the pre-orders will be. They certainly arnt on the level of Destiny year 1 launch.

It will be an interesting month regardless but for me up to this point I am saying PS4 eeks out the win. Maybe if Halo Bundle shoots up in the next few days it can convince me they have it.

jlmurph2 said:
Abun said:
poklane said:

Monthly update:

GAF insiders already said the pre order were not that high and I have addressed that already by stating that the Batman limited bundle sold out through pre orders while the Halo 5 .bundle never sold out.Even if pre orders sold out it is limited so it won't account for too many sales because there are not enough units.Still the bundle should be much higher andnever was that high when it first became available for pre order anyway

jlmurph2 said:
Abun said:
poklane said:

Monthly update:

It was the best selling bundles for that month with the next X1 coming in at #40. NPD October had the X1 at 200k. So if its at 200k with the highest console at #40, the Halo bundle must be around 60-80k preorders? September is a no show though so what do you think, 70-90k preorders going into October? Or does that seem to high?

Bryank75 said:

Yeah, that was discussed way back....

Second month it did't hit the top 100, so I am not sure how substantial the pre-orders will be. They certainly arnt on the level of Destiny year 1 launch.

It will be an interesting month regardless but for me up to this point I am saying PS4 eeks out the win. Maybe if Halo Bundle shoots up in the next few days it can convince me they have it.

Well, there were at some points three PS4 bundles (sometimes three) in the top 20 AND ahead of the Halo bundle, which was mid charts. If the Halo bundle is the only bundle above the next three PS4 bundles then the preorders will have had to be substantial in order to swing things around. And THAT'S if the Halo bundle leads for the rest of the month and as of right now, it's not looking a certainty.

The PS5 Exists.