By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US October monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

4 hours since last update:

#13 PS4 TLOUR Bundle (same)*
#26 PS4 Nathan Drake Bundle (up 3)*
#27 XB1 Halo Bundle (down 1) *
#29 PS4 Star Wars Bundle (down 1)
#48 PS4 Destiny Bundle (up 6)*
#50 PS4 Black Ops Bundle (same)
#72 XB1 Forza Bundle (down 2)*
#97 XB1 Gears of War Bundle (down 4)*
#99 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle (down 7)

*Affects this month.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
CosmicSex said:
jason1637 said:

Yeah halo is on the rise #teamlocke

Halo is consistently in the Top.  The bundle however has been on a clear upward  path for the last two weeks.   It should be able to stay in the top 20 by next week for sure.  And then it many enter the top 10.  It really depends on what happens after the 20th.  They were smart to get the bundles out before the game launches.

If the bundle were to enter the top 10 it would have to happenon the 27th or 28th.

Bundle is out on the 20th. 18-20 are its peak days

FIT_Gamer said:
WebMasterFlex said:
#13 PS4 TLOU:R Bundle
#26 PS4 Star Wars Bundle
#27 Xbox One Halo 5 Bundle
#31 PS4 Uncharted Trilogy Bundle
#48 PS4 Destiny TKK Bundle
#51 PS4 COD BO III Bundle
#72 Xbox One Forza 6 Bundle
#96 PS4 Star Wars Bundle

By the way God Of War III Remastered on PS4 at 19.99 dollars is a great deal.

I'm really tempted to pick up, but i have so much to play right now. Might just wait until Black Friday/Cyber Monday to if it drops lower.

At this price or lower I said go for it.

UltimateGamer1982 said:
Interesting discussion on gaf npd prediction thread at the moment.

One gaffer says currently on Twitter, COD and battlefront are trending better than halo 5, which is shocking considering its halo and it launches in 5-6 days.

Another says he believes Microsoft is producing a low number of halo 5 LE consoles, basically for the diehards who are willing to pay the $500. How low a number isn't known but if you remember back last year with the white sunset overdrive LE bundle, that was extremely limited produced. I think it was under 50,000 if memory serves. Could be wrong.

Plus overall hype seems a lot more muted compared to older entries and marketing doesn't seem as high yet for a game coming out next week.

Just a few of the recent quotes gaf has posted. Make of it what you will.

:)

None of this is surprising as I expected this.

ethomaz said:
Halo 5 LE Bundle didn't entered in the movers and shakers... less than 12% boost in sales from yesterday.

moving a couple of places inthe charts doesn't necessarily mean an increase in sales, because items ahead of it may have dropped in sales while Halo 5 held steady. I think an item needs to move up 5 or more places to be confidenrt that the movement definitely represents an increase in sales.

Halo 5 bundle starting to make its run with half the month to go. As long as the bundle is available for purchase all the way through October I don;t see why it can;t have a significant effect on sales for the entire month. Currently sitting at 40 on the monthlies there is a decent chance that the Halo 5 bundle will end up being at least the #2 hardware sku for the month, and factoring in 2 previous months of pre-orders that would be good enough to predict an Xb one win for October.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

Monthly update:

#22 PS4 Limited Edition Destiny bundle (down 1)
#26 PS4 The Last of Us Remastered bundle (up 1)
#29 PS4 Limited Edition Star Wars Battlefront bundle (down 1)*
#37 XB1 Limited Edition Halo 5 bundle (up 3)
#52 PS4 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection bundle (up 5)
#64 PS4 Limited Edition Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 bundle (up 1)*

*Doesn't count towards October NPD

Halo bundle fell to 30 behind TNDC bundle again.This bundle is not doing great as many thought it would.Preorders don't mean anything when the Destiny bundle has sold out and the Halo bundle is not even where the Titanfall bundle was with less that a week of release.Then if it is limited the preorders must be low for it to still be in stock this close to launch.

4 hours since last update:

#16 PS4 TLOUR Bundle (down 4)*
#27 PS4 Nathan Drake Bundle (down 1)*
#30 XB1 Halo Bundle (down 3)*
#31 PS4 Star Wars Bundle (down 2)
#49 PS4 Destiny Bundle (down 1)*
#51 PS4 Black Ops Bundle (down 1)
#77 XB1 Forza Bundle (down 5)*

*Affects this month

PS4 - 5 out of 6 bundles in the top 100
XB1 - 2 out of 9 bundles in the top 100

October part 1 goes to the PS4 and now we see how part 2 works out. Fun times. I do not believe that the Halo preorders will have outweighed the PS4 sales in the first half of October and has to do much better next half for the preorders to have any real effect. At this point in the month I have absolutely no doubt the PS4 has won October but of course that could all change dramatically in the next 16 days.

The PS5 Exists. 

BraLoD said:
I saw a Halo ad on tv yesterday.
It's pretty rare to me to see ads on tv here, aside from the systems lunches I think this was the second XB ad I saw, the first for a single game. Same with the PS4, saw a NDC ad some time ago.

(nothing to do with Amazon, but Halo ad is finally hitting here)

i saw 4 thus far

BraLoD said:

Now should be effect

Oh, for GOD'S sake. How God DAMN embarrassing.

The PS5 Exists.