By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US October monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

Damn, PS4 is still kicking it. 3 SKUs that count this month before the first XBO SKU.

Around the Network

I'm so glad to see the PS4 TLOU:R doing so great. This game is just a masterpiece...

Was at target and best buy tonight. Target had 2 ps4s and 8 Xbox ones. Best buy had 10 Xbox ones, including the $500 Kinect 500gb bundle and 4 ps4s.

Gamestop had a huge crowd in the PS4 section talking about the star wars bundle while only one guy was in the Xbox section.

Best buy a big family looking at the uncharted bundles and no one at Xbox.

Just thought I'd share that little bit of anecdotal evidence as I was curious about the physical stores performance in relation to Amazon. Seems to be the same.

Of course the "now starting at $349" signs everywhere is helping too.

UltimateGamer1982 said:
Was at target and best buy tonight. Target had 2 ps4s and 8 Xbox ones. Best buy had 10 Xbox ones, including the $500 Kinect 500gb bundle and 4 ps4s.

Gamestop had a huge crowd in the PS4 section talking about the star wars bundle while only one guy was in the Xbox section.

Best buy a big family looking at the uncharted bundles and no one at Xbox.

Just thought I'd share that little bit of anecdotal evidence as I was curious about the physical stores performance in relation to Amazon. Seems to be the same.

Of course the "now starting at $349" signs everywhere is helping too.

This is how it has been for my area and the entire generation.Like I said even when the Titanfall bundle launched there were tons of them and little PS4s in stores.

God damn drunks woke me up:

#10 PS4 Star Wars Bundle
#14 PS4 TLOUR Bundle
#24 PS4 Nathan Drake Bundle
#33 PS4 Black Ops Bundle
#38 XB1 Halo Bundle
#42 PS4 Destiny Bundle
#57 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle
#84 XB1 Gears Bundle
#94 XB1 Forza Bundle
#96 WiiU Deluxe

XB1 9 bundles, 3 in top 100
PS4 6 bundles, ALL in top 100.

It's worth remembering how it looked at the start of the month just to make the point that the PS4 could still have taken this month, although it wasn't quite as likely. 2nd:

#13 PS4 Destiny Bundle
#28 PS4 TLOUR Bundle
#75 PS4 Fool's Edition
#77 WiiU Deluxe
#83 XB1 Halo Bundle
#86 PS4 Black Ops Bundle
#87 XB1 Madden Bundle
#88 PS4 Star Wars Bundle
#99 XB1 Gears Bundle

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
CosmicSex said:

Well, thats an even worse case senerio because if the Halo 5 bundle sales are rising, then by comparison the PS4 SUKs with higher pole postions are destroying it.  Thats logic.

The PS4 does not SUK thank you very much! And yeah thank you for the logic of pole positions, appreciate it.

A_C_E said:
CosmicSex said:

Well, thats an even worse case senerio because if the Halo 5 bundle sales are rising, then by comparison the PS4 SUKs with higher pole postions are destroying it.  Thats logic.

The PS4 does not SUK thank you very much! And yeah thank you for the logic of pole positions, appreciate it.

lol yes I meant sku.  BTW, the top 5 is a whos who of PSN cards. 

Shadow1980 said:
Week 1 weekend update:

PS4 Destiny TTK bundle: #7
XBO Halo 5 bundle: #35
PS4 TLoU bundle: #37
PS4 LE Star Wars bundle: #38
PS4 LE CoD bundle: #71
XBO Madden bundle: #82
New 3DS XL: #90
XBO Gears bundle: #92

The Uncharted bundle either A) hasn't been on the charts long enough to register or B) is apparently having the same ranking issue that the standalone PS4 used to. It's currently ranked #24 in the hourlies, but is not showing up in the weeklies.

The Nathan Drake bundle was hovering around #400+ just before the media coverage and then was hovering around 100+. It only hit the top #100 after the price drop. It will show up next week.

The PS5 Exists. 

How you can't understand that the SW bundle it's doing so well only because of the beta? When the beta will be over, the bundle will drop for sure........

iTzCharlie said:
How you can't understand that the SW bundle it's doing so well only because of the beta? When the beta will be over, the bundle will drop for sure........

It has nothing to do with the price drop, the fact Sony has the bundle and marketing rights and it runs better at a higher resolution? It's just the beta? I'd say it's a combination of everything and you're trying to downplay it for some odd reason. It's selling incredibly well. 'Why' does not matter.

#11 PS4 Star Wars Bundle
#14 PS4 TLOUR Bundle
#24 PS4 Nathan Drake Bundle
#33 PS4 Black Ops Bundle
#37 XB1 Halo Bundle
#39 PS4 Destiny Bundle
#59 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle
#82 XB1 Gears Bundle
#100 XB1 Forza Bundle

The PS5 Exists.