By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hideo Kojima Tweets A Photo With Mark Cerny

Around the Network

Translation, please?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

You messed up the hot topic section.

Tut, tut.

Wut?

Darwinianevolution said:
Translation, please?

"With my friend Mark" I think. 

From another thread :

Yeah, he's just saying "with my friend Mark", and with his next tweet talking about their age (he compares Cerny to Keanu Reeves and himself to Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt). Not sure about his last sentence, but it could mean that he's not over yet...

Around the Network
celador said:

You messed up the hot topic section.

Tut, tut.

my bad,  i guess i thought i could post the japonese characters.  my bad.  picked a new title now.

Faelco said:
Darwinianevolution said:
Translation, please?

i just love that "knowing" smile kojima is giving.  he really is a master troll.  xD

Faelco said:
Darwinianevolution said:
Translation, please?

Yeah, he's just saying "with my friend Mark", and with his next tweet talking about their age (he compares Cerny to Keanu Reeves and himself to Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt). Not sure about his last sentence, but it could mean that he's not over yet...

Thanks :)  Does that mean something or it's speculation time?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:
Faelco said:
Darwinianevolution said:
Translation, please?

Thanks :)  Does that mean something or it's speculation time?

No idea, could be anything and nothing ^^. At least he's friend with Sony's executives... 

Could someone translate this last sentence? I have some trouble with how I should understand it (even with the words and kanji translated...) : まだまだ頑張る50代w (Something about the 50 year old guys not giving up ?) 

Japanese language has a nuance that can be overlooked when translating.

He appears to say that he is in company with Mark-san, but he is actually saying that "he has been hired to work with Japan Studio and is currently working on the spiritual successor of MGS called Iron Machine Concrete featuring new comer Concrete Serpent".

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1