By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo: This may be the last chance for Chibi-Robo

Soundwave said:
Why does this franchise get so many chances whereas Advance Wars and things like Wave Race don't?

Or Metroid.

I'm also glad we're getting Pikmin 4, but why does that get a chance and Metroid doesn't? I'm assuming Pikmin 4 will be a main entry HC game while MP: FF looks as bad as this chibi-robo game (and it will probably bomb).

Around the Network

It didn't help that you made Park Patrol exclusive to Nintendo World/Walmart. Then the 2009 one wasn't released in the US. And the Play control ported first game never saw the light of day here, either.

I have an idea...actually release a real sequel to the title. Stupid game executives.

The game looks good, it's just not my kind of game. Making it a 2D platformer doesn't help.

Soundwave said:
This franchise is never going to be successful in the West. It's way too weird and niche.

Bring back things like F-Zero and Wave Race or 1080, Nintendo. At least those have some chance.

I second this, I need Wave Race in my life :(

Around the Network

FINALLY, I hate chibi-robo from the bottom of my heart. I hope it burns in the flames of hell while Nintendo devs make better games, I mean I watched an interview with one of the main developers and the girl helped in the production of Ocarina of Time and other extremely good Nintendo games, why would they make her do such a low budget-not massively appealing game/franchise ?

kitler53 said:
okay guys,.. you'd better buy this game if you want 1st party support in the future.

What kind of support? A good one, a decent one, or a terrible one?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

StarOcean said:
That's stupid. This is more like a spin-off than a actual Chibi-Robo game. They might as well have just killed the series without a cheap spin-off because there's no chance in hell this game is going to be successful anywhere. If you're going to see if the series is worth keeping, make a real CR game, not this Nintendo knew from the moment they were making this that it was going to fall on its face.... hopefully when Federation Force fails we don't get Nintendo saying, "sorry guys, you didn't buy the game. Metroid is gone."

Nintendo master plan revealed!

StarOcean said:
That's stupid. This is more like a spin-off than a actual Chibi-Robo game. They might as well have just killed the series without a cheap spin-off because there's no chance in hell this game is going to be successful anywhere. If you're going to see if the series is worth keeping, make a real CR game, not this Nintendo knew from the moment they were making this that it was going to fall on its face.... hopefully when Federation Force fails we don't get Nintendo saying, "sorry guys, you didn't buy the game. Metroid is gone."

I would seriously go in Japan, enter Miyamoto's house and start slapping him in the face untile police officers don't stop me.

Luke888 said:
StarOcean said:
That's stupid. This is more like a spin-off than a actual Chibi-Robo game. They might as well have just killed the series without a cheap spin-off because there's no chance in hell this game is going to be successful anywhere. If you're going to see if the series is worth keeping, make a real CR game, not this Nintendo knew from the moment they were making this that it was going to fall on its face.... hopefully when Federation Force fails we don't get Nintendo saying, "sorry guys, you didn't buy the game. Metroid is gone."

I would seriously go in Japan, enter Miyamoto's house and start slapping him in the face untile police officers don't stop me.

He will try to convince you with the beautiful graphics of SF Zero or the great story of PM Sticker Star.