By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Water found on Mars!

More water on mars than in some places on my country

Around the Network

Then Arnold can finally really go there and do a Total Recall. Though Volkswagen might beat him to it.

pbroy said:
Let's send all the Xbox fans to Mars so we can live in peace on Earth.

Nah, in the end Mars people will declare a freedom and earth will have a wars with Mars

pbroy said:

I've played doom. I'm ready... 

I've also played doom 2... Yeah. No peace. We're all screwed. 

But i think i need to join people on Mars so my children will be a " New Type "

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
1 question. Can i play video games on mars?

Hopefully. It's the only sure way to get through that backlog! 

AnthonyW86 said:
Then Arnold can finally really go there and do a Total Recall. Though Volkswagen might beat him to it.

We need a feature so we can upvote comments dammit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

iceland said:
pbroy said:

Can we send Nintendo fans with them? That's the only way to achieve true peace.

That's actually a great idea. All of their salty tears combined can make oceans to stir up the evolution of the planet.

Who knows? Maybe Xbone can even finally dominate sales for the whole planet. The evil Xbots will eventually want to rebel with the PlayStation Earth one day, it's just in their nature. So, true peace will never be had regardless.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

lol so let me get this straight...

they have telescopes that can view galaxies millions of light years away

they have had multiple rovers up their for decades now

etc

and they have only confirmed water now?... seems fishy to me but whatever

Ljink96 said:
Normchacho said:

What? First off, if the sun burned out Mars would actually be a worse place to be than Earth. Secondly, there is going to come a time when humans out grow Earth. That is inevitable. Finding a way for humans to live on Mars is the first step in making sure our species survives. Long term, there really isn't anything more important being worked on.

Don't think the human race will last another 5 billion to 7 billion years(how long the sun supposedly has left) according to my religion. I know if the sun burned out Mars would be worse...that's what I was saying. Religion is the differing opinion here.

If the sun burns.out earth will be.most likely swallowed by the sun. Mars will.warm.up in the early stages to hospitable temperatures. Its the placd to be when the sun goes.red giant, later when it reaches.maximum then europa and titan will be the next best option. 

To Op: its exciting liquid water.on a surface of a.planet is a first.Maybe microbial life does indeed exist