By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Add an unexisting trophy/achievement to a game

Haven't you felt sometimes that a game should have a trophy or achievement for doing X or Y thing? If you have then post here:

What game should have X trophy or achievement for X action?

Write why you think it deserves a trophy/achievement and feel free to complain at developers for not including that in the first place. :)

Nintendo gamers, feel free to mention 30 trophies/achievements per game mention. :)

Shoot!

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network

"Play 5 or more games in succession without saying you have to go now"

This is a diamond trophy in Rocket League. It's above Platinum because it seems to be impossible for any of my RL friends.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Do not say WOW... that's amazing! Any Uncharted game, and a mic should be used so they know you keep your mouth shut

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Halo 5

"Team Chief!" - Playing Co-op campaign as Buck, start the mission by shooting Locke in the face

"Congratulations - you just unlocked 'I don't give a shit about achievements' trophy"

Around the Network

"Favorite Spot"
- Moved your character onto the development team's favorite spot

There are shots of the landscape that stand out more than any other. Other times there are holes or crevasses that are well hidden and serve no purpose to the progression of the game, but it's in the game regardless. Well this trophy/achievement rewards players with their observation and gives them insight on the development team's favorite spot in the game.

I always liked if there was trophies for finding the map icon photos location, on menus. Or recreating cut scenes. It detects your on the map, with the gun setup, characters, and you're in the area it took place. These are Easter egg trophies.

HoloDust said:
"Congratulations - you just unlocked 'I don't give a shit about achievements' trophy

For what game is that one?

Tyritorious said:
"Favorite Spot"
- Moved your character onto the development team's favorite spot

There are shots of the landscape that stand out more than any other. Other times there are holes or crevasses that are well hidden and serve no purpose to the progression of the game, but it's in the game regardless. Well this trophy/achievement rewards players with their observation and gives them insight on the development team's favorite spot in the game.

I totally get what you mean. xD

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

AbbathTheGrim said:
HoloDust said:
"Congratulations - you just unlocked 'I don't give a shit about achievements' trophy

For what game is that one?

Unfortunatelly, from no game - that is just how I feel about achievements/trophies, especially when devs incorporate them in gameplay instead of being just an extra layer.

I can only think of one and it would be legit.

Vanquish: beat God Hard difficulty

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198