By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metal Gear Solid 5, The Last of Us, or Grand Theft Auto 5 which is more deserving of its 10/10 score?

OP

Metal Gear Solid 5 14 11.67%

The Last of Us 74 61.67%

Grand Theft Auto 5 14 11.67%

Show results. 17 14.17%

Total:119

I've only played TLoU and MGSV. It's not even fair to compare those two games. TLoU is a masterpiece, MGSV, while good, is an 8/10 game.

Around the Network

It would have to be TLOU > GTA V > MGS V.

The Last of Us >> Metal Gear Solid V >>>> Grand Theft Auto V

Ruler said:

MGS5

take away the story in the last of us and its a mediocore game, take away the open world gameplay from gta5 and its mediocore as well. People who complain about MGS5 havent played it yet or arent undertsanding the story and gameplay mechanics

Of course if you take away the open world gameplay from GTA it would suck, that's kinda what the game is about! That's like saying take away the solid platforming gameplay from Super Mario Galaxy and it's mediocre as well.

Signature goes here!

None, but GTA achieved exactly what it wanted, so that would be it. But all 3 games have many flaws, they're most likely 80~85 games.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

GTA for scope.
TLOU for story and blending in excellent gameplay and characters.
MGSV:TPP for being an insanely fun awesome game that you can play in 20 years and still have fun with. We've not even touched MGO yet!

BraLoD said

What if I took away Colossi from Shadow of the Colossus?

The game would have probably be as equally boring as it was with them in. xD

BraLoD said:

When I typed "Shadow of the Colossus" I already knew you'll quote me like that

Damn you Wright, just enjoy it, you want it so much!

I'm just glad The Last Guardian seems to be much more akin to Ico than to Shadows of the Colossus.

Considering I haven't played any of the three I'm going to rank them based on what I want to play.

TLOU > GTAV >>>>>> MGSV

I haven't played GTA V yet, but based on what I've seen, it seems like it and TLoU both deserve 10/10. MGS V's story just killed it, as amazing as the gameplay is.