By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metal Gear Solid 5, The Last of Us, or Grand Theft Auto 5 which is more deserving of its 10/10 score?

OP

Metal Gear Solid 5 14 11.67%

The Last of Us 74 61.67%

Grand Theft Auto 5 14 11.67%

Show results. 17 14.17%

Total:119

MGS5

take away the story in the last of us and its a mediocore game, take away the open world gameplay from gta5 and its mediocore as well. People who complain about MGS5 havent played it yet or arent undertsanding the story and gameplay mechanics

Around the Network

I haven't played GTA V or MGS V, so I can't say if they deserve their scores. However, The Last of Us is my second favorite game of all-time so I definitely think it's deserving of its score.

Mr.Playstation said:
TLOU=GTA 5>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MGS 5

You havent played MGS5 your profile shows

MGS V > TLOU > GTA V

TLoU > GTAV >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MGSV

Around the Network
Ruler said:

MGS5

take away the story in the last of us and its a mediocore game, take away the open world gameplay from gta5 and its mediocore as well. People who complain about MGS5 havent played it yet or arent undertsanding the story and gameplay mechanics

Understanding the story? What is there to understand from an incomplete story?

I only played TLOU and MGS5. Out of the two, I prefer MGS5.

Neither TLoU or GTA V. Can't speak on MGS 5, haven't played it.

Ruler said:

MGS5

Thanks for the advice. I had no idea I'm finding MGSV the most boring in the series because I don't understand the story.

The PS5 Exists. 

I will say I enjoyed TLoU more than GTA V