By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo 6 already in development!

Mr Puggsly said:
HollyGamer said:
Mr Puggsly said:
HollyGamer said:
Mr Puggsly said:
343 Studios makes Halo games. What the fuck else are they going to do?

lol, they can at last try something new

Perhaps some other studio can handle a new IP, if that's what you're asking for. 343 makes Halo games.

Frankly, I like Halo and I'm fine with that being a focus of a studio.

Focus is good, but will they improve by making the same thing, logically speaking, human need to learn somethig new, that's the foundation of evolution. People make progress by trying something new.

You can't try new things with an old IP?

Something I like about Halo is each release feels different than previous games. I played the Halo 5 beta and it didn't feel like a rehash previous games.

obviously We dont know how good 343 Industry beside making Halo,  They have a lot of talent there to be wasted on making the samething over and over.

Around the Network

Geez if there's millions of people wanting to play Halo and these devs are motivated to keep making them there's nothing wrong with it. They'll have plenty of time to use their talents for other projects later.

OMG... I can't believe that after announcing a new trilogy to a game series several years ago, and with the second installment just about ready to launch, that the developer is ALREADY working on the third installment of said trilogy!

I'm shocked... SHOCKED I tell you!!!

Next you people are gonna tell me that Star Wars Episodes VIII and IX are already in the planning stages... stop pulling my chain, you know that's a bunch of BS!

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

HollyGamer said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Something I like about Halo is each release feels different than previous games. I played the Halo 5 beta and it didn't feel like a rehash previous games.

obviously We dont know how good 343 Industry beside making Halo,  They have a lot of talent there to be wasted on making the samething over and over.

They are applying their talent in Halo, a series that tends to do different things with each release.

Look, its obvious you aren't a Halo fan. Now go use your talent in another thread.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Guitarguy said:
Gran Turismo 10 is in development.

And its still using PS2 car models.

Recently Completed
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network
Mr Puggsly said:
HollyGamer said:
Mr Puggsly said:

They are applying their talent in Halo, a series that tends to do different things with each release.

Look, its obvious you aren't a Halo fan. Now go use your talent in another thread.

Well you dont need to be a fan of Halo to enjoy games, and like i said their Hao series is great but that doesn't mean they are not good at making something else .

HollyGamer said:
Mr Puggsly said:
HollyGamer said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Well you dont need to be a fan of Halo to enjoy games, and like i said their Hao series is great but that doesn't mean they are not good at making something else .

The thing is you can't seem to grasp the idea people enjoy Halo because talented people are working on it. They apply their talent in making great Halo games. A series that makes pretty significant changes with each release.

Essentially you feel they're wasted talent because they aren't making something you personally enjoy. They are wasted talent making one of the most anticipated games of the year.

Recently Completed

Mr Puggsly said:
HollyGamer said:
Mr Puggsly said:

The thing is you can't seem to grasp the idea people enjoy Halo because talented people are working on it. They apply their talent in making great Halo games. A series that makes pretty significant changes with each release.

Essentially you feel they're wasted talent because they aren't making something you personally enjoy. They are wasted talent making one of the most anticipated games of the year.

Great post here

Mr Puggsly said:
HollyGamer said:
Mr Puggsly said:
HollyGamer said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Well even Halo 6 or 7 or Halo 100 is 1 million times better then Halo 4 and make ultra superior significant changes it still "HALO"

Well it's not just me who feel wasted only egoistic people who want their beloved studio stuck with just only "Halo"

jlmurph2 said:
Mr Puggsly said:
HollyGamer said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Great post here

Syas no one ever