By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo 6 already in development!

jlmurph2 said:
HollyGamer said:
I bet Halo 7 & 8 is already been on plan as well so Halo 6 would have some connection on the stories progress and i bet their time and production team being split into many small team to focusing on future Halo and current Halo, I thing that's what most of Halo fans feel suspicious with Halo 5 quality.

They're writers and maybe concept artists. They've been done for months. There is no single player DLC for Halo so of course they'll start on Halo 6. I see no Halo fans here actually suspicious with Halo 5's quality.

The keywords are  "I " and " Here ", Is not only you who can see, and Halo fan is not only on VGchart. If you read a lot on gaming forum and news from couple of preview , you ofcourse will understand, but that depend on  how can you accept others opinion . But i doubt you will understand.

Around the Network
HollyGamer said:
jlmurph2 said:
HollyGamer said:
I bet Halo 7 & 8 is already been on plan as well so Halo 6 would have some connection on the stories progress and i bet their time and production team being split into many small team to focusing on future Halo and current Halo, I thing that's what most of Halo fans feel suspicious with Halo 5 quality.

They're writers and maybe concept artists. They've been done for months. There is no single player DLC for Halo so of course they'll start on Halo 6. I see no Halo fans here actually suspicious with Halo 5's quality.

The keywords are  "I " and " Here ", Is not only you who can see, and Halo fan is not only on VGchart. If you read a lot on gaming forum and news from couple of preview , you ofcourse will understand, but that depend on  how can you accept others opinion . But i doubt you will understand.

How many are actually complaining about writers working on Halo 6? Halo fans are more worried about splitscreen.

Then again, the people who aren't fans of Halo need to do more than read a headline and make a judgment. Actually looking at the source can save someone from looking ignorant.

343 Studios makes Halo games. What the fuck else are they going to do?

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Mr Puggsly said:

lol, they can at last try something new

jlmurph2 said:
HollyGamer said:
jlmurph2 said:
HollyGamer said:

How many are actually complaining about writers working on Halo 6? Halo fans are more worried about splitscreen.

Then again, the people who aren't fans of Halo need to do more than read a headline and make a judgment. Actually looking at the source can save someone from looking ignorant.

Lol, you dont need to be a fan of something to realize something that change, and also looking at the source cannot save someone to become ignorant.

Around the Network
HollyGamer said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Perhaps some other studio can handle a new IP, if that's what you're asking for. 343 makes Halo games.

Frankly, I like Halo and I'm fine with that being a focus of a studio.

Recently Completed
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Mr Puggsly said:
HollyGamer said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Perhaps some other studio can handle a new IP, if that's what you're asking for. 343 makes Halo games.

Focus is good, but will they improve by making the same thing, logically speaking, human need to learn somethig new, that's the foundation of evolution. People make progress by trying something new.

Halo 5 has a lot of new content actualy...

Just because it's the same name as other doesn't mean it's a carbon copy of other iterations in the series. I prefer 343 make Halo games than letting other studios try to do them... it'll end up like Sonic if development is scatered among multiple studios.

Not surprised personally. Usually if a game is a part of a trilogy, the next game is usually in development just after that current iteration is completed.

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

HollyGamer said:
Mr Puggsly said:
HollyGamer said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Focus is good, but will they improve by making the same thing, logically speaking, human need to learn somethig new, that's the foundation of evolution. People make progress by trying something new.

You can't try new things with an old IP?

Something I like about Halo is each release feels different than previous games. I played the Halo 5 beta and it didn't feel like a rehash previous games.

Recently Completed