By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Shocking Truth About VGChartz.com

I wish I could laugh that hard at something every day

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Around the Network

For all of you wondering if that's really SSJ12, I feel I have to bring a classic image out of retirement:

I do this in the spirit of good fun:
This Video gets the:

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

I have never been more unamused.

No, really. I'm depressed because of this thread.

This is pure GOLD.

lol, that was an awesome vid!

Around the Network

The funniest thing is the youtube comments!

Mai vous avez tous un grand jour

Nah, calling someone a virgin is silly. They should make fun of all the work he does for this site without pay. Sure, others do more work but some people make money off this site. The Source is going to be rich because of the work he does for this site.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

FreeTalkLive said:
Nah, calling someone a virgin is silly. They should make fun of all the work he does for this site without pay. Sure, others do more work but some people make money off this site. The Source is going to be rich because of the work he does for this site.

Oh snap. I mean if I didn't have a job and not much going on with my life, I guess I would just sit around all day contributing to some site...Without pay.

Mai vous avez tous un grand jour

Wow, so that´s why Ioi always talks about "hunting some food" when we are chatting... damn :p

Stop being so mean everyone! How would you know if he's a virgin or not?

*watches video*

Never mind.