By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Mario Maker DLC Wishlist (Poll included)

When will we see DLC released for Super Mario Maker?

November 2015 9 26.47%

December 2015 9 26.47%

January 2016 2 5.88%

February 2016 2 5.88%

March 2016 2 5.88%

April 2016 4 11.76%

May 2016 1 2.94%

E3 2016 1 2.94%

Holiday 2016 1 2.94%

There won't be DLC 3 8.82%

Total:34
Kagerow said:
November?

Considering how fast they released DLC for Mario Kart 8, I have a feeling that it will take bit more time...

I agree.  I can't believe that option is winning the poll.  On the other hand, there aren't really many votes to go by.  But seriously, we're almost in October and generally speaking there's a bit more lead-up on the hype for things like this.  I also think we're so close to its NA launch that it would almost feel like a slap in the face to receive more content this clolse to release, especially if that content is anything but free.

Around the Network

So, Angry Sun looks like it could come...

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Frog suit yes - angry sun funny -

Switch!!!

Damn...you guys really do think we're getting DLC Winter 2015. I'm pumped now...I hope you're right.

Ok...so here's something I would like to see them add: a notepad. I'd like to be able to save my concepts to another window so I can copy them over to another level.

Also, the ability to determine which way floating bocks and enemies move. Also the ability to give enemies super speed.

And where is our tiny mushroom?

Again, these are not complaints, but rather reasons to be excited about the future of this title.