By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Verendus - FromSoftware Have Two More Exclusive Games Coming To PS4

GribbleGrunger said:
KLXVER said:

Bloodborne 2 and 3?

Verendus:

Unfortunately, these three won't make up a Bloodborne trilogy, although I'm personally happy that's the case.

But atleast one of those two is a new Bloodborne?  Bloodborne 2 confirmed :p jk.

Around the Network

A dark rpg.. !!!!!

Ruler said:

Actually tachikoma is the most reliable on the internet. But i hope its true, it means Fromsoftware can more experiment with the souls series or make something entirely new

Seriously nothing against her personally but I have to disagree, I can think of 3 things she straight up told us that would happen that just didn't, I'm not going to accuse her of lying, things change after all but not everything she teases can be taken as gospel either.

Verendus isn't really better, not only has he admitted to purposefully putting in wrong information into his teases to not make it too easy for people but things he said are also subject to change as well after he teased them.

For instance Verendus told Gaf that 2 Sony Japan JRPG projects were going to be revealed this year, as of this point none of that happened and TGS is over (unless Gravity Rush 2 is a JRPG, but then again that was revealed to exist before as well), sure there's still time in the year, but I'm having a hard time seeing 2 Sony Japan JRPG projects being at PGW and/or PSX with not one being at TGS.

KLXVER said:
GribbleGrunger said:
KLXVER said:

Bloodborne 2 and 3?

Verendus:

Unfortunately, these three won't make up a Bloodborne trilogy, although I'm personally happy that's the case.

Ok...Bloodborne 2 and Demons Souls 2 it is.

YES, PLEASE GIVE ME ANOTHER DEMONS SOULS!!!

BraLoD said:

I remember the thread it popped out had people saying they discovered it was a fanpage.

EDIT: yep, it was a fanpage post. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7527073

Ah, thanks. I'll strike that from my memory banks and find other straws.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
estebxx said:
KLXVER said:

Ok...Bloodborne 2 and Demons Souls 2 it is.

YES, PLEASE GIVE ME ANOTHER DEMONS SOULS!!!

I really wish I could.

I dont know man....

I doubt FS will be making another Demons Souls.

I honestly think that a Demons Souls 2 would sell less than Bloodborne nowadays.

I hope Sony just ends up buying Fromsoft.

I'd rather have a new King's Field than another Souls like game.

Valdath said:
I hope Sony just ends up buying Fromsoft.

+1