By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Charts WEEK ENDING 19 September 2015

darkenergy said:
iceland said:

bruh pls, It's a port of a vita game. LEAVE IT ALONE

Well don't blame me for noticing that it drop out of the charts.

It already sold enough to warrant a sequel.

Around the Network
darkenergy said:
iTzCharlie said:
Forza 6 have 3 different digital version and two of this let you play first so it may have sold good in dd. Don' talk about flop

You may have a point.

I also want to point out that Forza 5 had the launch advantage as well as releasing during the holidays.

Proud to be a Californian.

Btw if you check this news you should find out some people just want to blame Forza
http://www.vgchartz.com/article/260960/microsoft-7-million-unique-players-have-played-forza-on-the-xbox-one/
"I wonder if that includes people that downloaded the demos."
"That isnt much impressive when we are talking about 7 millions for three games (Forza 5, Forza 6, and Forza Horizon)"
"it most likely includes the players who DL the free Fast and Furious stand alone pack"

The first comment get 15 thumbs up even it's totally wrong, the news already said it's only include Forza 5 and Horizon 2(XB1 ver only)
Also i don't even know what's the problem with this PR, you people serious think something like 50% people using shared account?

Btw Horizon 2 XB1 version have 2.1m player in ranking and Forza 5 have 4.9m.

[Week 38, 2015] PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2016 (KONAMI) >21,700

The PS5 Exists. 

D-Joe said:

Btw if you check this news you should find out some people just want to blame Forza
http://www.vgchartz.com/article/260960/microsoft-7-million-unique-players-have-played-forza-on-the-xbox-one/
"That isnt much impressive when we are talking about 7 millions for three games (Forza 5, Forza 6, and Forza Horizon)"
"it most likely includes the players who DL the free Fast and Furious stand alone pack"

The first comment get 15 thumbs up even it's totally wrong, the news already said it's only include Forza 5 and Horizon 2(XB1 ver only)
Also i don't even know what's the problem with this PR, you people serious think something like 50% people using shared account?

Considering the multiple discounts, giveaways and free bundles plus sharing. Yeah.

Around the Network

I didn't even know forza 6 was releasing this week.

Ka-pi96 said:
D-Joe said:

How is that wrong though? I think both Forza 5 and Horizon 2, one of them definitely anyway, did have a free trial weekend (effectively a demo) and those people would count as unique players.

You really think he is talking about Forza 5 free trial weekend? he's talking about people played the free demo.

And look at this article

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/261035/xbox-boss-i-fully-expect-ps4-will-drop-in-price-in-the-us/

The reason why Phil Spencer said this is because he had a podcast with IGN, and IGN asked this question, and yet people laugh at him for answering a question? the hell?

D-Joe said:

There is your proof. I'm pretty sure Forza 5 has not sold 5 million, it's probably around 2 million so it actually does have more than 50% people using a shared account. 

Last picture I saw for FM6 was 400k so I guess its sold around 200k-350k.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

kurasakiichimaru said:
D-Joe said:

Considering the multiple discounts, giveaways and free bundles plus sharing. Yeah.

So now discounts and bundle is a problem too?

D-Joe said:
kurasakiichimaru said:

So now discounts and bundle is a problem too?

Why can't MS give a sold through number though? Unique Players. Lol