By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Charts WEEK ENDING 19 September 2015

kurasakiichimaru said:
walsufnir said:
Ka-pi96 said:
walsufnir said:
kurasakiichimaru said:
Looks like Forza 6 is flopping. Even Horizon 2 did better than that and Forza 3 and 4 did like 3x its sales.

Well, it released on 18th, so perhaps we shouldn't already write this game off.

So it released on Friday, the same as 99% of UK game releases? Your point was?

It outsold a multiplatform soccer game in UK which released one day earlier and was outsold by Destiny, which launched on 15th.

Your point is? Already two games in 1%. Probably measurement failure, right?

LMAO The excuses. PES is not even a big seller in UK. I mean you got to try harder than that.

What am I trying? FIFA sells a lot in UK, it's a soccer fanatic country. Do you want to argue that?

Around the Network
H3ADShOt3 said:
kurasakiichimaru said:

LMAO The excuses. PES is not even a big seller in UK. I mean you got to try harder than that.

Hahaha is that sarcasm? PES always beats forza in the UK I guess not this time;)

kurasakiichimaru said:
H3ADShOt3 said:

Hahaha is that sarcasm? PES always beats forza in the UK I guess not this time;)

Just look at the estimates on vgchartz...

darkenergy said:
Speaking of flops, Tearaway drops out of the charts.

bruh pls, It's a port of a vita game. LEAVE IT ALONE

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
walsufnir said:

It outsold a multiplatform soccer game in UK which released one day earlier and was outsold by Destiny, which launched on 15th.

Your point is? Already two games in 1%. Probably measurement failure, right?

Except it didn't. PES released on Friday as well, as do the vast majority of games in the UK. Activision are one of the exceptions that tend to go for simultaneous world wide releases hence often release on Tuesdays. But for the most part Friday releases are the norm in the UK which makes the 'only 2 days' excuse pathetic at best. It's no different from any other game, if it failed to sell well in that period then it simply failed to sell. Plenty of other games in the UK can sell well in their first week despite releasing on a Friday.

I used the data provided by Wikipedia for EU release. I don't have any data for games in UK but I am sure, although my attempt was oh-so pathetic (which is surprising to me as I didn't want to make the discussion personal but there goes the preference in discussion style) that you can provide explicit data on games released this year, when they released and how much they sold in their first week (or better, for the majority of these games: there 2 days they released).

walsufnir said:
kurasakiichimaru said:

What am I trying? FIFA sells a lot in UK, it's a soccer fanatic country. Do you want to argue that?

PES doesn't. FIFA does. What else is new since 2010 started?

It's more like less people still playing sim racer.
But then Forza 6 have 400k+ player in ranking currently(i don't think there are already bunch of share account to play the game in less then a week)

iceland said:
darkenergy said:
Speaking of flops, Tearaway drops out of the charts.

Well don't blame me for noticing that it drop out of the charts.

Proud to be a Californian.

darkenergy said:
iceland said:

Well don't blame me for noticing that it drop out of the charts.

Well I don't know the exact figures but I'm guessing it's not going to take much for a vita port to profit.