By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U 2016 lineup looking solid

Goodnightmoon said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

Lol what a joke, its funny that anyone can actually believe a statement like that.  I'm using the PS4's line-up to show how underwhelming the Wii U's is. 

I edited my coment before your post.

You are using a exception to make a rule, Ps4 library next year is an exception, rarely you see a console with so many games announced for the next year so many months before the end of the current year, and you are using the exception to make a rule, if it doesn´t reach the same number, than is not worth while, WRONG.

Lol I'm not even using the PS4's whole year, I'm comparing one quarter to Wii U's whole year.  I'm not comparing all the games announced, I'm compared the ones with release dates in the first four months.  

Around the Network

This thread made me giggle. Obviously if you prospone the only two big game remaining on a systrm to the next year, that year starts looking better. Though calling it solid might be pushing it a bit.

TheWPCTraveler said:
Yuck. You mean 1H 2016 has a good lineup, certainly the best Nintendo has managed for the console thus far, if everything on your list bar Zelda U and Mario & Sonic sports title land in 1H 2016.

But entire year? Worse than 2014 and not much better than 2015 which was really only let down by a horrible holiday with only Xenoblade to truly look forward to. (Well, NoA put Fatal Frame V as digital-only, so screw them)

Well its BETTER than what SONY can do with the PSVITA. 

WHile Nintendo has a pretty well line up for the Wii U AND the 3DS 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

The new Zelda looks great, but I doubt it will beat Dark Souls 3 for me...

KingdomHeartsFan said:

That looks like crap...I'm sorry but 7 games, which includes Mario and Sonic, and a F2P game Project Treasure, and one game which isn't even confirmed for the Wii U.  I think Q1 on the PS4 blows that away, GR: R, Mirror's Edge, Deus Ex, Uncharted 4, Star Ocean, The Division, SF 4, Dark Souls 3 and I'm sure I'm forgetting something.  

Well the Wii U's lineup is definetly better than what SONY can do with the PSVITA. 

Nintendo SO FAR (theres still 3 months for more announcements) will have a pretty well line up FOR BOTH, NOT 1 BUT FOR BOTH the Wii U and the 3DS 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:

Shin Megami Tensei & Fire Emblem, looks like a game worth getting.
Lost Reavers looks like it has potential as well.
Zelda U, is it 100% its releaseing in 2016 for the Wii U? Its not getting moved to the NX instead?
Im not completely sold on starfox, yet.

Honestly dont really care about Pikmen, Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games, Pokken.

I wouldnt call it a solid lineup... but its okay. Compaired to the PS4 lineup its a reeally weak lineup though.

I think since the PS4 came out, everyone will know that PS4 will always have a better lineup than the Wii U <---- 3rd party

But i think the point of this is to PROVE those people who are saying "Nintendo will stop supporting the Wii U in 2016 before the 3DS just like what Sony done with the PSVITA" WRONG. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

That looks like crap...I'm sorry but 7 games, which includes Mario and Sonic, and a F2P game Project Treasure, and one game which isn't even confirmed for the Wii U.  I think Q1 on the PS4 blows that away, GR: R, Mirror's Edge, Deus Ex, Uncharted 4, Star Ocean, The Division, SF 4, Dark Souls 3 and I'm sure I'm forgetting something.  

Well the Wii U's lineup is definetly better than what SONY can do with the PSVITA. 

Nintendo SO FAR (theres still 3 months for more announcements) will have a pretty well line up FOR BOTH, NOT 1 BUT FOR BOTH the Wii U and the 3DS 

Its pretty much common knowledge Sony abandoned first party support for the Vita.  I never said the Vita's 2016 lineup looked solid.

KingdomHeartsFan said:
Jranation said:

Its pretty much common knowledge Sony abandoned first party support for the Vita.  I never said the Vita's 2016 lineup looked solid.

Yes thats what i mean. A few months ago there was only like 3 games announced for the Wii U in 2016. BUT NOW its looking much better. And with stil 3 months of 2015 and no directs have been released since e3, we can expect more games to be anounced for both systems. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:
TheWPCTraveler said:
Yuck. You mean 1H 2016 has a good lineup, certainly the best Nintendo has managed for the console thus far, if everything on your list bar Zelda U and Mario & Sonic sports title land in 1H 2016.

But entire year? Worse than 2014 and not much better than 2015 which was really only let down by a horrible holiday with only Xenoblade to truly look forward to. (Well, NoA put Fatal Frame V as digital-only, so screw them)

Well its BETTER than what SONY can do with the PSVITA. 

WHile Nintendo has a pretty well line up for the Wii U AND the 3DS 

I took your title at face value, but the fact is that is still a pretty sparse lineup.

I keep forgetting that Rodea and the Sky Warrior comes out in 2015.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

KingdomHeartsFan said:
Goodnightmoon said:

I edited my coment before your post.

You are using a exception to make a rule, Ps4 library next year is an exception, rarely you see a console with so many games announced for the next year so many months before the end of the current year, and you are using the exception to make a rule, if it doesn´t reach the same number, than is not worth while, WRONG.

Lol I'm not even using the PS4's whole year, I'm comparing one quarter to Wii U's whole year.  I'm not comparing all the games announced, I'm compared the ones with release dates in the first four months.  

I know what you are doing and you are making my point stronger.