By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U 2016 lineup looking solid

Miyamotoo said:
Nogamez said:
PIkmin 4 and zelda u only interesting games for me so yeah not great so far. Maybe they should smash out a Twilight princess HD or Mario Sunshine HD around April/May time, that may help the release drought and shift some consoles

Don't expect any Wii HD game on Wii U.

Yeah but I don't wanna play wii games that look 15 years old using BC I wanna play some Nintendo classics brought to the HD era. Why won't Nintendo do that. Sorry rant over lol

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
It is pretty solid, but if Zelda and Star Fox weren't delayed in the first place it would not be looking so good.

Thats true, but in that case 2015 would be one of the bests lineup for Nintendo. :)

Nogamez said:
Miyamotoo said:
Nogamez said:
PIkmin 4 and zelda u only interesting games for me so yeah not great so far. Maybe they should smash out a Twilight princess HD or Mario Sunshine HD around April/May time, that may help the release drought and shift some consoles

Don't expect any Wii HD game on Wii U.

Yeah but I don't wanna play wii games that look 15 years old using BC I wanna play some Nintendo classics brought to the HD era. Why won't Nintendo do that. Sorry rant over lol

Because you can already play those games via BC, they are still in sale, and because they are just one gen old.

But I can definitely see TP and SS HD on NX, same like Mario Galaxy HD.

Mario & Sonic? That's stretching it a bit.

Was Pikmin 4 confirmed for 2016? I know they confirmed it was a good way into development, but so was Pikmin 3 in 2009...

Pretty awful lineup so far IMO. Really hope Nintendo have an ace up their sleeve or it might well be coming up to time to pack up and sell the Wii U (before NX is officially announced) and just wait til NX hits.

That said, XCX alone is enough to hold onto it through to 2016.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

Loos sparse as of now but what is there looks great

looks decent so far, definitely all games im interested in

well except project treasure

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Tagged to maybe comment later.

Only interested in starfox so to me it seems quite a weak lineup.

This is the Wii U we're talking about. Barely to zero 3rd party support. Nintendo and maybe 2 other devs are making games for it, or even just finishing the last games for it. I don't understand all the people saying it seems like a bad year. It's on par with 2014, getting close to 2015, and everything is better than 2013.

Also, I don't know if you guys have heard of these things called "Nintendo Directs"... I've heard they talk about games there. Or E3, they also announce games there, I think.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988