By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN Names Their Top 25 Wii U Games

DKC: Tropical Freeze and Wind Waker should switch places.
And Splatoon should be no. 1.

Around the Network

I CANT COMPREHEND!!! DONKEY KONG TROPICAL FREEZE BELOW ASSASSINS CREED? faith in humanity lost :(

Why the fuck are mario U and Luigi U so far apart on the list? They're the same damn game. Seriously, what difference between the two games allows for 8 other games between them? Can some one please answer this question? Is IGN just so full of crap that they basically pulled names of games out of a hat?

You can't spell Ignorant without IGN.

Donkey Kong.. No less than a top 10 game this generation and somehow they do not fit in in their top 20 wii u games? Well that is baaahad

Around the Network
iceland said:
List is kinda "meh" but then again the Library is kinda meh. There's about 5-7 games I'd consider worthy of being on a list. Surprised to see Asscreed. Should have waited to make the list, XCX, Yoshi, Zelda, Star Fox. These titles would've made the list look a lot better.

The list is updated from time to time, it was recently updated which is why it was on topic again.

Donkey Kong TF is habit low and AC IV deserves a place. Its a fantastic game.

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze definitely (and Hyrule Warriors) need to be at least in best first 15. games.

EDIT

WTF!? No Yoshi on list!?

Goodnightmoon said:

Also, I hope the lack of Yoshi´s Woolly World is only due to the fact that is not released on NA yet, because if they are trying to say me that Disney Infinity is better... ehhhhhh...

I think Yoshi is better game than at least 10 games from that list.

I little fixed their list. :)

25. Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut
24. Kirby & the Rainbow Curse
23. New Super Luigi U
22. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
21. Nano Assault
20. Rayman Legends
19. NES Remix 1&2
18. Shovel Knight
17. Lego City Undercover
16. Hyrule Warriors
15. Zombi U
14. Nintendo Land
13. New Super Mario Bros. U
12. Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
11. Yoshi Wolly World
10. W101
9. Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
8. Bayonetta 2
7. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
6. Super Mario Maker
5. Super Smash Bros. For Wii U
4. Pikmin 3
3. Splatoon
2. Mario Kart 8
1. Super Mario 3D World

And we will still have games like Fatal Frame, Xenoblade X, Star Fox Zero, Pokken Fighter and Zelda U to fight for their positions. :) Wii U really have great games.