By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Besides Smash Bros. what other fighting game should Nintendo make into an exclusive?

Actually a Fire Emblem Soul Calibur game would be pretty awesome, kinda like what they did with Hyrule Warriors.

Around the Network

Like others said...I would like to see a Fire Emblem vs Xenoblade fighting game done in the vein of Guilty Gear/Persona Arena.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Nuvendil said:
Actually a Fire Emblem Soul Calibur game would be pretty awesome, kinda like what they did with Hyrule Warriors.

I'd also like Fire Emblem Warriors-esque game that adheres to more of the Fire Emblem strategy, but that's neither here nor there

I´ll like a nintendo vs capcom, but that is unlikely to happen

Rafie said:
Like others said...I would like to see a Fire Emblem vs Xenoblade fighting game done in the vein of Guilty Gear/Persona Arena.

Who has ever said that.

Around the Network
KyleeStrutt said:
Rafie said:

Who has ever said that.

Excuse me.....a Fire Emblem fighting game. Better?

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Streets of Rage.

Capcom v Nintendo if possible.
Pokken - they can really make an iteration of it for NX if it would be a smash hit, which i think it will.
Fire Emblem x Soul Caliber would be nice

would adding Sega x Capcom x Nintendo better? not sure if there are a lot of IPs Sega can add, maybe but don't know if those IPs are exclusive to Sony or so.

Bloody Roar

-Pokken Fighters is an obvious choice. If they release new versions every now and then could be good.
-Revive Power Stone like others have said. Great games with a unique combat system.
-Revive Bloody Roar, I absolutely LOVED the gamecube one. Looked and played amazing. If they could just up the production values would be awesome.
-If Nintendo could nab a lesser title say Soul Calibur and make it successful again would be great.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda