By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 2016. B.E.L.I.E.V.E.

Also MLB the show 2016: obviously.

GAMES WITH NO FIRM RELEASE DATE:

Around the Network

i'm not trying to start a fanboy war (although i'm sure it will happen),.. i'm just overwhelmed with joy at the upcoming lineup. so many. so diverse. so good.

WHERE THE HELL IS FFXV???!!?!?!1!161

Edit: Oh nvm.

2016 will be a fantastic year for the PS4.

GAMES GAMES GIMME MORE GAMES!!!!!!!

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
DQ11 is confirmed for 2016? huh, and I thought it was gonna be another FFXV/KH3 situation where it doesn't actually release until years after it was actually announced.

http://www.gamerheadlines.com/2015/07/dragon-quest-xi-announced-ps4-3ds-nx-2016-japan/

Following yesterday’s leak of the game’s logoDragon Quest XI has been officially announced and it is slated for a 2016 release in Japan to coincide with the series’ 30th anniversary. Releasing for the PS4 and 3DS, both versions will be developed by the same staff and will feature the same story, but they will be different.

so maybe not in the west.  or maybe delayed as many games do.  ..but announced as 2016.

OOOOOO KILL EM! Although I can't believe you left out the latest Minesweeper DLC.

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Could you add the links to the videos? I have flash deactivated on my PC not to mention Smartphones / tablets and their limitations.

Yup...RO friggin rocked  

kitler53 you murdered my browser with OP

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

I figured since I could live with just one, I sold my kidney to buy a launch PS3. I really should have saved it for 2016. Will I be alright if I sell my other one?