By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 2016. B.E.L.I.E.V.E.

Teeqoz said:
Ka-pi96 said:
RPGFan1 said:

I figured since I could live with just one, I sold my kidney to buy a launch PS3. I really should have saved it for 2016. Will I be alright if I sell my other one?

Forget kidneys, you also have 2 lungs don't you? Do you really need 2 of them?

LEt's take it even further! You have two testicles, right? I'm sure just one of them would be enough to serve you just fine, and I bet someone, somewhere would be willing to pay good money for exactly your left testicle.

Ayy I could use a fourth. My sperm production can barely keep up

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network

The Fat Princess and The Tomorrow Children release this year.

The PS5 Exists. 

Until half of them are delayed to 2017 like what happened in 2015.

And 2014.

GribbleGrunger said:

spemanig said:

And 2014.

kitler53 said:
GribbleGrunger said:

spemanig said:

And 2014.

Nope, they'll be out this year.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Dude! Dreams! Come on man!

But yeah, the lineup for 2016 is going to be legendary.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Ka-pi96 said:
spemanig said:

And 2014.

Does seem to be a bit of a trend.

Every year has a load of games coming out and people keep going on about how amazing it will be, then when it actually is that year most of the games get delayed and then people go on about how amazing the next one will be instead.

all the more reason this list is playing it safe,.. most of this list is comprised of the delayed games.

uncharted 4 was scheduled for this year but got delayed to spring

ratchet and clank is done and ready for this year and is only being delayed to line up with the movie

persona 5 was schedule for this year and bumped to next. 

the witness was scheduled for early this year but bumped to january 26,. a release date we just got today.

gravity rush remastered is announced for feb 9th.

amplitude was announced for this year and bumped to janary.

mlb the show launches every year on time

dragon quest builders is announced for january

..i think at least half that list has 0% chance of being delayed enough to miss 2016.  when i look at that list horizon seems like one that could be bumped.  maybe TLG too but with the previous 10 year delay i don't think sony would announce 2016 if they thought there was any reasonable chance they'd suffer the embarrasment of another delay. 

The question is though: Will Sony stretch their releases over the whole year and therefore have 'nothing' for 2016 or will they pile everything into the last three months of the year and have 'a great line up' for 2016?

The PS5 Exists. 

Normchacho said:

exclusive and awesome but no release date.  i tried to be quite conservative in my list.  since they didn't give a release date at E3 even though TLG and Horizon got one of 2016 i think it is safe to say dreams is a 2017 title.

kitler53 said:
Normchacho said:

exclusive and awesome but no release date.  i tried to be quite conservative in my list.  since they didn't give a release date at E3 even though TLG and Horizon got one of 2016 i think it is safe to say dreams is a 2017 title.

Fair enough, though the big information blowout for the game is next month and I doubt they would do that so early is it wasn't coming next year. Plus they've been making it since 2011.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.