By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Smash Ballot Charts *Updated* Completely Closed!

Done!

See Results (if you do really?) 5 100.00%

Total:5

30 minutes till the Fire Emblem poll closes!

Based on collective results, its going to go to pretty reasonable

Around the Network

Fire Emblem is already over represented in Smash so I really hope the result of the Smash Ballot is not another FE character.

Signature goes here!

Poll Closed!

It looked like it was going to be pretty reasonable, but someone said to not count their one debatable vote and I accidentally removed one when I replaced the poll. 

I guess you could say they 

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■), Tipped the scale!

Well actually not it still ended up in pretty reasonable

I would say next character, but I am pretty much out of characters of the top of my head

Hey guys I've run out of characters for the poll. So there's still time to do some more so if anyone has ideas for characters please put them in. I can't do a lot, but I'll ty to do as much as possible.

I'm in the middle of something else, so I will come back a little later and pick up where I left off.

Alright so I didn't think I'd have one more, but I completely forgot about this one. This is more than likely the last one however. 

Phoenix Wright!

Phoenix Wright is pretty much a lawyer with no real combat skills shown in his games that could make him a contender for Smash

Though that isn't entirely true as he has worked in a fighting game previously.

He may not be a strong combatant but has some uniquness to his moves. With that said, it seems he's more suited for a game like MVC3, especially considering the 3DS version of the game would perhaps limit summoning Maya to accompany her. 

Overall I put him in debatable. This would have been longer and different entirely: I was gonna put a trial version of this instead, but I ended up scraping that.

Around the Network

30 minutes until the Phoenix Wright poll closes. 

Hmm... well the important thing is most of these polls went rather well :p

Oh yay, more characters! I currently don't have any more suggestions, but will try to think of more..

Phoenix Wright... fun games, and I'm still, slowly but surely, progressing through AA3 :p
Apparently he worked really well in Marvel vs Capcom, so I think his movesets would be interesting enough. Though all the main games are on Nintendo platforms, I think he's a bit debatable to be placed in Smash..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Alright poll closed! 

The jurors have reached an impasse. However, in cases such as these, the ruling falls in the majority, so it goes to debatable (Yeah I regret not doing my original dialouge)

Also I got another character to do! I really didn't look in the thread for a character closely enough initially.

I looked through the thread for another character and I was glad to be see there was one left. (Though I doubt I can think of/find any more)

He's the estranged son of one of the most cunning and overpowered vampire who for the longest time controls the world for the longest time.

He's unlike his father, and is much more in line with his father's rival's long linege of descendants.

That's right Giorgio!

get cause Dio = Dracula; Giorgio =

Alucard. 

I will say that I haven't been into the Castlevannia franchise. In fact, I doubt I will enjoy that much. However, there was a time I was really into reading up on it (mainly because of JoJo).

He's really different in terms of playstyles to the Belmonts and is always supporting them in stopping Dracula. In fact, he's sealed him himself iirc.

Nevertheless, I have to say he's controversial/unlikely for 2 reasons.

1. The Belmont family would have an easier push for the game. Though one could debate this because Alucard has spanned the timeline more as an individual

2. Now I messed this up and forgot this pount this in particular, because I was so out of it that day when discussing Simon, but Konami is a barrier that conflicts with many of their IP's 

I was able to think of a few more franchises, though they are not my preferred picks:
Custom Robo - Probably would pick a robo over a character since the have more abilities, though this series is basically dead
Tales of Symphonia - Lloyd, I wanted him in for Smash 4 but with the DLC costumes and the rereleases on PS3 and Steam, he's super unlikely now
Dragon Quest - Mainline DQ games are on Nintendo plats, though now DQXI is getting a PS4 release though I only played DQIX so I can't say which character to choose :p
TWEWY - Neku, only one game and had a cameo in KH 3D. Not really my choice but an interesting option
Monster Hunter - Never played any of the games but most MH games are on Nintendo consoles

Just additional suggestions in case you need more characters, but ofc, you don't need to use them all ;)

--

Not a fan for Castlevania games, and only played 20 mins of 2 different games, so I'll opt out for this one

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]