By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - It is Destiny 2.0 Time!!! The Hype Is Real!!! Bungie Delivered!!!

Samus Aran said:
o_O.Q said:

have you actually played this game? or are you just basing your opinion off of what other people are saying?

I've played the 5 billion overhyped FPS before it.

All published by Activision amirite XD

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network

Destiny: The Taken Story

The fact that specific Crucible playlists, meaningful Vanguard Strike playlists, Nightfalls, Weekly Heroics, Dailies, heroic missions, Trials, and Iron Banner are now behind a $40 paywall to someone who has the disc and first two expansions has caused me to stop playing. Can I buy it? Sure, but why support a game that had a **** story (or lack of a story) and multiplayer whose weapons needed rebalancing months ago. Not to mention, I still can't shake the feeling that I paid $95 to be a beta tester for Year 2 players.

ReimTime said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Worth every penny I spent on it, of course haters are going to keep on hating, nothing that can be done to change their opinion.

You got it on Xbox didn't you? Why must you pull my heartstrings n00ble :'(

OT: Played it for a few hours with a friend yesterday. So far I'm pretty impressed

Lol, didn't have the money for a PS4 and didn't want to wait xD

NobleTeam360 said:
ReimTime said:

You got it on Xbox didn't you? Why must you pull my heartstrings n00ble :'(

OT: Played it for a few hours with a friend yesterday. So far I'm pretty impressed

Is it just me or did a small gust of wind just blow through this thread? >:(

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Samus Aran said:
o_O.Q said:

have you actually played this game? or are you just basing your opinion off of what other people are saying?

and destiny is like all other fps games that came before it? lol well anyone that has actually played it is laughing at you

Around the Network
o_O.Q said:
Samus Aran said:
o_O.Q said:

and destiny is like all other fps games that came before it? lol well anyone that has actually played it is laughing at you

It's 2015, I'm not particularly impressed by MMO elements anymore. Just look at the name of some modes like the Crucible. Yeah, never been done before in MMO's lol.

I fell asleep after the fifth mission it's so boring.

Samus Aran said:
o_O.Q said:
Samus Aran said:
o_O.Q said:

It's 2015, I'm not particularly impressed by MMO elements anymore. Just look at the name of some modes like the Crucible. Yeah, never been done before in MMO's lol.

yeah thanks for more laughs man

ReimTime said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Is it just me or did a small gust of wind just blow through this thread? >:(

I don't get it.