By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ape Escape 2, Dark Cloud 2, and Twisted Metal: Black rated for PS4 in Europe

I got Black when I bought Twisted Metal PS3. I think I played Black more than I did Twisted Metal PS3... shows how fun Twisted Metal PS3 wasn't...

Seriously it actually had a 'race' mode.

Hopefully this is cross platform buy.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

Hmm... i would like Rogue galaxy and Wild arms 5 aswell...

They need to get PS now ps2 games

mM
Kyuu said:
Strange.. Today of all days I was reading about Ape Escape on wikpedia and wondered what happened to the series and what it was actually about.

Go read the Crash Bandicoot Wikipedia page now ! ;)

Making way for the vastly superior Ape Escape 3 I hope!

I would buy all 3 of these if they came to PS4. Though, I already own Twisted Metal Black on PS3 so I hope I get it for free.

Around the Network

I thought they will release New entries in this series but i got dissapointed

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

It would be weird to get dark chronicles and no dark cloud.
I'd love to get the game on PS4 though.

UltimateGamer1982 said:
While this is good, it's still not as good as native BC. Not to mention the need for considerably more hard drive space needed to download.

But the thought of going back to experience some ps2 classics is very appealing.

Nothing beats native backwards compatability. Especially when it upscales the game ala the first PS3's upscaling PS2 games via HDMI. Sadly native BC is just too cost prohibitive...

If this is PS2 emulation and not ports, can I please get NFS:MW, FIFA Street and the PS2 GTA games? I know those aren't Sony games, but I'd love those!

BraLoD said:
PS1 as well?
Damn, now I need LoD with trophies!

The first trophy would be, Here you go, BraLoD.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!