By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - (Poll Closed): The Best PlayStation Game of All Time! And the winners are…

I voted Xenogears and Metal Gear Solid.

Around the Network

Also i hope Sony sees that people really care for Legend of Dragoon (there was a lot of people talking about it on the blog), it really is in my opinion their best first party game on the system, and a series they have underappreciated a lot, it deserves much more love from Sony.

Every one needs to vote for Legend of Dragoon. Maybe we'll get a sequel.

I voted for Crash Bandicoot 3 and Resident Evil 2

Intrresting why is Sony this?

Around the Network

It's so hard to choose two :P. Anyways I voted for Spyro and Spider-man (2000) since those games were pretty much my childhood.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Very hard one but I ended up going for tekken 3 and CTR.

I voted FF VIII because that is how I felt at the time (FF VII graphics was too crappy. lol), and Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver because that amazing game does deserve a reboot!

Two games aren't enough, though. They had to be 5. Or at least 3. It has been hard not to give my vote to Oddworld: Abe's Odyssey.

Kyuu said:
BraLoD said:

Apparently there are some good bunch here that loves it, just look at replies until now.

You guys are making BraLoD quite happy!

I can't wrap my head around why Sony didn't turn it into a franchise. For a new IP JRPG coming at a generation's end, it sold extremely well. It could have even been the Final Fantasy of Sony.

I have always been of the opinion that LOD not getting a sequel had probably more to do with square not being happy that Sony where making and publishing a  jrpg very much in the same vein as FF than anything else, and  you just have to look at the lengths Sony went to to not only secure FF but keep it on PS to see who would get their way . 

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

I didn't have a Playstation but my fav from the ones I played got to be Chrono Cross.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.