By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What are your priority games for the rest of the year?

Fallout 4
Halo 5
Tomb Raider

... I might be getting these for free

Also all for Xbone because I have a deeeeep hatred for that system called the PS4. Sometimes I just daydream about them going bankrupt and smile, maybe even chuckle a bit.

Around the Network

Preordered
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Legend of Legacy

Tentative
Tales of Zestiria
Mario Maker
Star Fox Zero
Persona 5

Backlog
SMT: Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker
Donkey Kong 64
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Persona Q
Tales of Xillia 1,2
Persona 3

I have Legend of Legacy and Xenoblade Chronicles X pre-ordered, and I anticipate sinking quite a bit of time into both. Until those come out though...I plan to keep working on my backlog. Devil Survivor 2 has a lot more content than I was expecting...and I'm still enjoying it enough to want to complete at least a single playthrough of both story arcs. After that, I'll work on my backlog...which will likely fill in the rest of the time until my pre-ordered games come out. Tentative games I plan to get at some point...but likely not this year (if they even all release this year).

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

iceland said:

Also all for Xbone because I have a deeeeep hatred for that system called the PS4. Sometimes I just daydream about them going bankrupt and smile, maybe even chuckle a bit.

Do you also touch yourself thinking that?

EDIT: Regarding OP, Fallout 4!

Halo 5 and Black Ops 3.

Proud to be a Californian.

I'll probably not have a PS4 yet...
I'll buy most all the releases ASAP (EX, I will buy Rodea on my Wii U but if I had to choose, I'd rather get that at a later date and get something else first)

Top priorities are Xenoblade Chronicles X(Wii U), Star Fox (Wii U) Rodea The Sky Soldier (Wii U)
Stella Glow (3DS) Legend of Legacy (3DS) Yokai Watch (3DS)

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Around the Network
Wright said:
iceland said:

Do you also touch yourself thinking that?

Yes, with one hand caressing my Xbox One.

Metal Gear Solid 5. Persona 5 and Yakuza 5.

S.T.A.G.E. said:

MGS5
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Halo 5

With all of the work I have to do, I am not even thinking about touching Fallout 4 until next year during a dry season.

What about Star fox?

Tri Force Heroes.

Until dawn
Dragon quest heroes
Persona 5

Probably wont get any of those.