By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What are your priority games for the rest of the year?

Fallout 4. Maybe xenobladevx

Around the Network

No games D''''''': the lack of Home Console is real
Oh well next year I'll buy Pokémon Z and probably NX :v

Until the end of the year I'll be mostly playing Destiny and replaying Until Dawn several times.
I also have Borderlands 2 from the Handsome Collection waiting.

Then there are games I already have teams lined up for sharing: Tearaway Unfolded, SOMA and Talos Principle.

No Man's Sky will be Day1 purchase if it is released this year.

Games that will be bought at 50% off, whenever that is: MGS 5, Uncharted NDC, Fallout 4 and Just Cause 3.

That is plenty to keep me busy until summer :)

Xenoblade Chronicles X and whatever comes from the Steam Sales.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

iceland said:
Fallout 4
Halo 5
Tomb Raider

... I might be getting these for free

Also all for Xbone because I have a deeeeep hatred for that system called the PS4. Sometimes I just daydream about them going bankrupt and smile, maybe even chuckle a bit.

You dont even own a PS4 your profile shows

Around the Network

Just Black Ops 3. Mainly to have something casual to play with my brother.

I'll get other games when they are cheap. No Man's Sky if it ever releases.

Hmm, pie.

I only have 2 that i currently have pre-ordered, for the rest of the year. The Uncharted Collection, and Fallout 4 Pip Boy Edition.

iceland said:
Fallout 4
Halo 5
Tomb Raider

... I might be getting these for free

Also all for Xbone because I have a deeeeep hatred for that system called the PS4. Sometimes I just daydream about them going bankrupt and smile, maybe even chuckle a bit.

You too? Man I also daydream about my console (playstation) how it sells like hotcakes and more than the competition combined, but why is it just a dream and not reality :(

Games for the rest of the year:

- Bloodborne

- MGS 5

- Until Dawn

- Driveclub(?)

- (Persona 5?)for the year

Halo 5
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Fallout 4
Xenoblade X
Mario Tennis

This yeas has been kinda barren to me, I only bought one game that released this year, and I will buy another one before the year ends. The rest has been titles I skipped years ago.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.