By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - What is the worst Superhero film you've ever seen?

Much is talked about what superhero films are better than others, but what about those rotten barfs we've choked to over the years that have left that nausea-inducing aftertaste even to this day?

In other words, in your opinion, what movie has been the worst superhero film you've ever seen and what made it so bad?

I know some of you will jump here and think on dropping the name of a relatively popular film you may not have liked as much as others, just for the sake of riling people up. I won't say: "don't do it" though, mainly because you guys always end up doing whatever the fuck you want.

But still I invite you to reflect upon that which you will criticize in an otherwise loved film by lots of people and consider whether you are overreacting when calling said film the worst superhero film you've seen, especially when you may know there are more deserving crap films screaming to hold that title.

Anyways, shoot!

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network

cat woman.... wow is it bad...

Daredevil, without a doubt.

Complete and utter lack of respect of the original sources, which nowadays kinda don't matter much, but also, way too gritty, with some lazy writing, some terrible plot devices/plot holes here and there, and one could argue Daredevil was more like a killer than a superhero here.

At least they got Matthew Murdock's hair correctly, though.

Honestly, as bad as some of them have been (Batman and Robin, Daredevil, ect) the worst one I've ever seen has to be the new Fantastic Four movie. It was just abysmal.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

I watched Fantastic Four online yesterday. It wasn't horrible. It was just bland. No worse than many others in the genre.

My picks: Supergirl and Steel. Two Superman spinoffs that were absolutely horrible worse that straight to video garbage.

Around the Network

X-Men series (aka Wolverine 1-6+First Class). Just complete garbage and nothing like the comic.

Fox just sh*t all over the story/characters, and seems like they focus on casting popular stars then base it off them.

None
/thread

(that's what /thread comments have become)

Anyway. I honestly haven't seen a superhero movie I didn't like. Every single one was fun or at least unintentionally funny (old batman movies).

Haven't watched the new Fantastic 4 yet, though.

Kim Davis: The amazing Bigot.

Batman and Robin. Was that the bad one? No, bad doesn't cover it. Terrible one?

id have to say fantastic 4