By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - CoroCoro October Entry. New Zygarde forms Shown. Pokémon Z announcement incoming

Abysmal looking pokemon

Around the Network

Yay Pokémon Z ! I want more Zinnia and AZ please and they should add Battle Frontier or World Tournament (or both).
Dog Zygarde is the only good form :P

I'm more interested about what is different in this game. Hopefully not just an enhanced version of XY but a totally new adventure like Black/white 2.

Or... you know a Wii U game. One can dream. :p

I've been a Pokemon fan since the very beginning and I've never been less excited than I have been in the last few days.. Pokemon GO is a neat concept but I have zero hope for any mobile game, then Pokemon Z? If this is more like Platinum than B2 and W2; that is, with next to no non-story changes from the original pair, I'm not sure if I'll bother with it. Zygarde is terrible and these new forms look terrible.

Cool

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network
RingoGaSuki said:
I've been a Pokemon fan since the very beginning and I've never been less excited than I have been in the last few days.. Pokemon GO is a neat concept but I have zero hope for any mobile game, then Pokemon Z? If this is more like Platinum than B2 and W2; that is, with next to no non-story changes from the original pair, I'm not sure if I'll bother with it. Zygarde is terrible and these new forms look terrible.

Pretty much my sentiments. Please do not introduce fusion in the pokemon world. It doesn't make sense if they want to maintain pokemon are the animals of the pokemon universe.

I don't think the game will take place in Kalos. I think it will take place in a neighboring region, likely based on Spain. It won't really be like Platinum or B2W2. Something new.

It'll be called Z though.

spemanig said:
I don't think the game will take place in Kalos. I think it will take place in a neighboring region, likely based on Spain. It won't really be like Platinum or B2W2. Something new.

It'll be called Z though.

I think it should take place in Germany. And a evil team in Germany wants to recreate another war with Kalos like the one a thousand years ago. Would make sense historically since Germany and France always fought over each with Louis XIV, the Prussian war, and both World Wars.

t3mporary_126 said:

I think it should take place in Germany. And a evil team in Germany wants to recreate another war with Kalos like the one a thousand years ago. Would make sense historically since Germany and France always fought over each with Louis XIV, the Prussian war, and both World Wars.

It wouldn't make sense because Masuda hasn't gone to Germany in the past two years. He went to Spain.

ktay95 said:
StarOcean said:
Please no... I don't want the 20th anniversary to be a 3rd edition of a game

Would prefer that than them wasting the start of Gen 7 on the 3DS. Plus it means I can ignore the franchise a little longer, I never buy the 3rd edition games and Im not starting now seeing as XY was kinda average.

I agree I wouldn't want the 7th Gen wasted on the XY engine either... but I was expecting more for the 20th anniversary of the series, you know?