Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016]2017- Post your daily Nintendo purchases here! First games of 2017? BotW!!! Cars 3 soon!!!??

How many more Wii U games will you buy?

1-3 Retail 3 25.00%

3-10 retail 1 8.33%

10 or more retail 0 0.00%

Mix of retail and digital- 1-5 0 0.00%

Mix of digital and retail - 5-10 1 8.33%

other post below 3 25.00%

See results 1 8.33%

Yes this includes 3DS and... 1 8.33%

Feel free to post used ga... 0 0.00%

Happy Holidays! 2 16.67%

Total:12

Spurge don't you have kids? Does your wife have an awesome job or did you get a better job besides Walmart? I'm not seeing how you are able to afford your video game spending.  Does ioi pay you per post?

This month I plan on getting SMM.

Not sure what is coming out next month.  Perhaps I'll try and save up and get Yoshi's Woolly World.  Just looked it up and saw that it isn't even going to release till Oct. for USA.  Looks to be only $50 new on Amazon so nice that it isn't 60.

Then I'll be looking at Xenoblade X and Star Fox for the holiday season.

Around the Network

So far in 2015 I hve bought...
Captain Toad
Kirby RP
Mario Party 10
Splatoon
Legend of Kay
Devils Third
Mario maker.

sethnintendo said:

Spurge don't you have kids? Does your wife have an awesome job or did you get a better job besides Walmart? I'm not seeing how you are able to afford your video game spending.  Does ioi pay you per post?

This month I plan on getting SMM.

Not sure what is coming out next month.  Perhaps I'll try and save up and get Yoshi's Woolly World.  Just looked it up and saw that it isn't even going to release till Oct. for USA.  Looks to be only $50 new on Amazon so nice that it isn't 60.

Then I'll be looking at Xenoblade X and Star Fox for the holiday season.

ioi and most of the mod team along with admins more or less depsise me. So no, no paycheck. I make like 22 dollars an hour though. Also yes, I do have kids. That is why I have crap games.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

January

February March April

N3DS XL

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

Persona Q

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D

May June July August

Splatoon

Splatoon amiibo 3 pack 

Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

Shulk amiibo

Ness amiibo

Charizard amiibo

Pac-Man amiibo

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse

September October November December

January February March April

Boxboy

New 3DS

Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies

Metroid Trilogy   Samus Amiibo
May June July August
Smash Bros 4 Splatoon    
September October November December
Mario Maker

Bayonetta 1

Bayonetta 2

DKC: Tropical freeze

Fast Racing Neo

Shin Megami Tensei IV

Xenoblade X

Around the Network

Will be able to update the OP after I sleep today.

Just bought Snake Den and Don't touch anything red. Not sure how I missed the red game.....

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

--- there was a tread like this.. i will update since my last add in there....

May -Mario Kart 8
June - Pushmo World
July - Wii U Sports
August - Armillo
September - Hyrule Warriors
October - Bayonetta 1 and 2
November - Super Smash
December - Lone Survivor
January - Captan Toad
February - Art of Balance
March - Mario Party 10, Mario vs Kong Tipping Stars
April - nothing that i can think Of.....
May - Kirby And The Rainbow Curse and Splatoon
June - Yoshi Wolly's World and Batman Arkham
July - Legend of Kay and WatchDog
August - Scribblenaut
September - Super Mario Maker (normal and limited)
October - Fatal Frame and ShovelKnight Retail (pre-ordered)
November - Mario Tennis Ultra Samsh, StarFox and Rodea Teh Sky Soldier (all pre-ordered)
December - Xenoblade X (pre-ordered)

Switch!!!

Oh Amiibos -

All Mario Classic series
All Splatoons ones
Mario-Peach-Luigi-Rosalina-Bowser-Bowser Jr-Doctor Mario-Toon Link-Zelda-Link-Ganondorf-Sheik-Pit-Dark Pit-Palutena-Olimar-Mario Pixels-Samus-Zero Suit Samus from Smash series plus more pre-ordered

Switch!!!

Added the discounted version of that stealth game and ollieollie. So far the Curve Digital or whatever that company is called Stealth 2 game has been the better purchase! I already had a small taste of it with the gecko stealth game, but this is still entertaining so far!

fedfed said:
Oh Amiibos -

All Mario Classic series
All Splatoons ones
Mario-Peach-Luigi-Rosalina-Bowser-Bowser Jr-Doctor Mario-Toon Link-Zelda-Link-Ganondorf-Sheik-Pit-Dark Pit-Palutena-Olimar-Mario Pixels-Samus-Zero Suit Samus from Smash series plus more pre-ordered

Just picked up my pre-order of the three pack R.O.B, Duck Hunt and Mr. Game and Watch bundle!

Also to add to the list later, I got Phineas and Ferb: Quest for cool stuff twice ( one used and one digital), Job the Leprachaun, Defence Dome ( garbage game), Hold your Fire, Quadcopter Pilot Challenge , and Star Sky ( strange.....thing game).

So a good week! I need to pick up a lot more, but my checkbook is done for gaming this week. Will have to wait for next pay check before I waste more money.