By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Why is it that whenever "sexuality" or "lifestyle choices" are brought up in threads, everyone here goes crazy?

So everyone is suppose to agree? That would negate discussion.If no one cared about Spidey being pan whatever than the topic would not have been suggested.

Around the Network

1. People on the internet love arguing
2. People have too much time on their hands
3. People believe their opinion is more valid than others and will do anything to justify their preference
4. People get offended when people don't share the same opinion as them which leads to point 1
5. Point 1 happens because of point 2

That is why

Well.. i have seen Wesslewoggle cross dressing pics so yeah.. it worth discussing it...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

StarOcean said:

3. People believe their opinion is more valid than others and will do anything to justify their preference

Definition of the console wars on forums. :P

"Mine's better than yours." 

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

Tired of being force fed all this politically correct bs, through all media.

Tired of reading people promoteing it.
Tired of people bating with it.
Tired of people hateing on it.
Tired of people asking "whats the big deal".

My feelings..... Just go away, no one cares whatever sexuality you have, stop pestering us with it.

JRPGfan said:

My feelings..... Just go away, no one cares whatever sexuality you have, stop pestering us with it.

Now you know how gay people feel all their lives. Congrats.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

This is a message from an adult to other adults. If you are a kid please move along this doesn't concern you.

As the resident expert on sexuality... I am glad you asked. You see, people really internalize their sexuality. And they re-project it without realizing it. The religious factor modifies it because sex is often regulated and managed by ancient texts. You can even go to hell if you do have sex according to the approved standards set by scripture. The issue is that religious individuals don't seem to know where their belief ends and other people rights begin. But outside of religion, people still get worked up about other people sexual preferences. This is a bigger issue in the United States of America than in other Western democracies. There are two reasons for this; First our politicians will use anything as a divisive issue You may not realize this but alot of European countries don't understand why sexuality is even a part of politics at all. I agree with this notion. Second, we do happen to be more religious than other Western democracies.

Sex is great and as long as you aren't hurting anyone or breaking any laws, feel free to do it however you want. People need to lighten up when it comes to other people's sexual preferences. At the same time, realize that if you are not personally comfortable with something like homosexuality, all you have to do is avoid having gay sex. Everything else is irrelevant. In fact, if you are really concerned about other people sexual lifestyles, then it may be an indication that yours may be lacking.

"Spiderman being Pansexual? Who freaking cares!"

My brain hurts.

Skullwaker said:
JRPGfan said:

Now you know how gay none white people feel all their lives. Congrats.

Corrected for reality because whites can be gay,which makes gay acceptance a priority.A person is at a greater risk to be hated for their race than their sexuality.