By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - This may be an old topic, but Operation Kos-Mos was a failure. What does this mean to you?

Tagged games:

Hiku said:
XanderXT said:
Hiku said:

That's a bit outdated info (July) as there was an update to the situation recently that brought "some" hope for fans.

I don't understand what he's trying to say...

Harada is saying that he can do something about getting Xenosaga HD released, even if the requirement of 10 000 retweets isn't met.

Note that Harada's comment is before the RT part. The rest is a comment from a fan.

Oh. Well I don't understand how Twitter works, so thanks for telling me.

Around the Network

Don't see it ever happening. I liked the series as a whole, but the first two had some issues. I'll be fine with just part 3.

Mirson said:

Don't see it ever happening. I liked the series as a whole, but the first two had some issues. I'll be fine with just part 3.

If they could fix 1 and 2 it would be good. Just need to fix the battle system and shop system of 2 and bring the art style to that of 3 for both games.

Honestly, the biggest failure was lack of exposure. I enjoyed Xenosaga, but didn't know that I was supposed to retweet something.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Clyde32 said:
Mirson said:

If they could fix 1 and 2 it would be good. Just need to fix the battle system and shop system of 2 and bring the art style to that of 3 for both games.

Yeah also fix the load times from 2 and the animations from 1. They look weird and stiff.

They should do a kickstarter or something else.

Around the Network

I supported it on my twitter, well I guess I'll have to play it on my PS2.

outlawauron said:
Honestly, the biggest failure was lack of exposure. I enjoyed Xenosaga, but didn't know that I was supposed to retweet something.

Yeah. But it's probably because Xenosaga was niche title in the first place that it didn't get a lot of exposure

Clyde32 said:
Mirson said:

If they were going to go through all that trouble though, they may as well just make a new engine and completely remake the games.