By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - GamrConnect Xbox One Recommendation Thread

Natsu said:
Nice thread, tagging.

Then making the thread was worth it. Thanks for the compliments. ^_^

Around the Network

Awesome thread.

Looks very sexy! Good thread.

Nice work Smeags, thread looks really good. Unfortunately I'm gonna need an external hard drive before I can get anymore xbox one games. Also you could add Magic the Gathering to the list, I personally have logged many hours on that game. Magic Duels: Origins is the official name.

stpaulmagic said:
Nice work Smeags, thread looks really good. Unfortunately I'm gonna need an external hard drive before I can get anymore xbox one games. Also you could add Magic the Gathering to the list, I personally have logged many hours on that game. Magic Duels: Origins is the official name.

Done! :D

Right now I'm putting in waaaaay too much time into Elder Scrolls Online. I don't want to know how much time I've put into that game. @_@

Around the Network
Smeags said:
stpaulmagic said:

Done! :D

Right now I'm putting in waaaaay too much time into Elder Scrolls Online. I don't want to know how much time I've put into that game. @_@

I just beat tomb raider on saturday and that game was fantastic.

Great thread Smeags-Sensei! Cannot wait to see more recommendations in the near future! This also will assist my list for my own Xbox One!

Again, much appreciated!

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

Great thread... Tagging for later....

But what's Carll of Duty ghost 😋 ???

Great work, Smeags! As a brand new Xbox One owner myself, I need a resource like this one.

I can recommend Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime for fans of local co-op.

Great thread as usual Smeags! Definitely some good stuff here to consider for the future.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.