By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tired of Japanese Splatoon Players

Skullwaker said:
All I have to say to those people is: git gud.

You stole my response.

Around the Network

there were times I owned them especially when I'm playing particularly well, sometimes i suck. i'll just play hard and i wouldn't say just to japanese players but to all players. it is just so happen i see more japanese players online and when I play, I play with them or against them for several matches in a row, which is good. i tend to know how my opponents play and when we play together.

I don't get lags and disconnects specifically by playing with Japanese players; I only get them when there are a lot of people playing, such as on Splatfests or Holidays, so I don't mind..

They tend to be better, but at my level, everyone is basically the same skill level (though there are a few trolls at times)

But it's not like you can avoid them, because I have yet to play a match without any Japanese players (recently)

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I guess Nintendo must have hold a lot more content in order to let players learn how to play this game. They were right all the time.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

I personally don't have connection issues with Japanese players, but they do happen occasionally.

Their skill varies from my experience, sometimes, I can splat them with no issue, and sometimes, I question if they're even human.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Wait... wait wait wait wait.... wait... wait... what? wait...

Nintendo does region lock their games, but they don't region lock online multiplayer?!

Hunting Season is done...

Some Japanese players can be crazy good.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Zoombael said:
Wait... wait wait wait wait.... wait... wait... what? wait...

Nintendo does region lock their games, but they don't region lock online multiplayer?!

yes. any on topic info you can present about japanese splatoon players? did you have experienced to play against them? are they really good or bad? :)

I'm only tired of their lag. Pretty much every match someone is lagging. I hear 6 hits. And they die a second later.

archer9234 said:
I'm only tired of their lag. Pretty much every match someone is lagging. I hear 6 hits. And they die a second later.

That goes both ways. Generally it's the game's fault, but you can tell when someone actually is lagging themselves, which isn't exclusive to Japanese players.