By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Does exclusivity increase your enjoyment of a game?

Is it better if it's exclusive?

Hell Yeah! 98 32.03%

Couldn't care less. 145 47.39%

EA sucks 63 20.59%

Total:306

Wow, after 300 votes, Hell Yeah! and EA sucks have the majority :O

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network
UltimateGamerConsole said:
Snoopy said:

No, only certain games interest me in the first place. Only action/racing and certain rpgs (basically mass effect and dragon age) games interest me. That is probably why I like Microsoft exclusives because they appeal to me more than Nintendo games (I do like Mario Kart however) or Sony exclusive games outside of naughty dog games / twisted metal.

How many action games does Microsoft have? I can't think of any other than shooters. Sony has Infamous and God Of War, so obviously your reason must be different or you like shooters and not action games.

CrackDown 3 (although it can get repetive), Halo, Gears, Forza mortorsport and horizion intrests me. God of war is too short usually and full of QTE / cinnematic scripted events and Infamous is repetive and boring imo. I don't like all Microsoft exclusives (Alan Awake,Quantum Break more than likely and the last fable for example). The problem for me is Sony games seems to aim for a cinnematic experience rather than gameplay. The games I like are full of gameplay and action. 

Of course I don't care.  Why would I?

Snoopy said:
UltimateGamerConsole said:

How many action games does Microsoft have? I can't think of any other than shooters. Sony has Infamous and God Of War, so obviously your reason must be different or you like shooters and not action games.

CrackDown 3 (although it can get repetive), Halo, Gears, Forza mortorsport and horizion intrests me. God of war is too short usually and full of QTE / cinnematic scripted events and Infamous is repetive and boring imo. I don't like all Microsoft exclusives (Alan Awake,Quantum Break more than likely and the last fable for example). The problem for me is Sony games seems to aim for a cinnematic experience rather than gameplay. The games I like are full of gameplay and action. 

So, shooters and racing games you mean. Which is totally valid, but theres a difference between action games and shooters.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.