By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Rumor: Mega Man movie by 20th Century Fox

http://www.tracking-board.com/tb-exclusive-a-mega-man-movie-is-a-go-at-fox/

According to The Tracking Board, 20th Century Fox and Chernin Entertainment are currently working on a movie based off Capcom's Mega Man.

David Ready and Michael Finfer are overseeing Chernin Entertainment, while Peter Chernin produces. Mike Ireland and Ryan Horrigan are overseeing for Fox.

I'm already kinda concerned about all this, and I'm just hoping this isn't true.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Oh boy, can't wait how this will end up... :/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Why do they always pick the hardest to adapt properties? At least AC and Uncharted make sense. GTA, COD, Red Dead, and a lot of other video game adaptations would work well in film format. Games with weird settings and characters and little storytelling (or at least storytelling very different from film) such as Mario, Zelda, Megaman, Doom, and others that have been attempted seem to be very hard to pull off.

I am Iron Man

I sure hope that it's just rumors.

Around the Network

Capcom insists in not doing a megaman game, but things like these show up.Argh, how frustating...

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

If it's successful that could only be good for the franchise.

I have hope.

Hopefully that means they are releasing a new game :D also they did release the legacy collection so.. But probably not :/

Modestly surprised by some of the first comments... I think mega man could be great on the big screen! Looking forward to seeing how this pans out.