By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which Console Should You Buy This Holiday? 2015 Edition

Snoopy said:
Robert_Downey_Jr. said:

or like LBP3 or Persona 5...obviously

Persona 5 / LBP3 was being made on the PS3 and ported over to the PS4 by the same developers. Different developer is handling tomb raider for 360.

Persona 5, and other cross gen games being on PS3 hardly affects PS4 sales in a negative way. Most people are getting into the current gen hype(mostly about graphics), most multiplatform games have been current gen only and almost all the upcoming games are current gen only. And the PS4 already has PS4 only games like Bloodborne, Infamous, Until Dawn, Driveclub etc. And not only that, since this about holiday sales, ie Nov/Dec people will not wait that long until Q1 2016 where they will get Street Fighter V, Uncharted 4, Ratchet and Clank so why wouldn't they get a PS4  this holiday and get Persona 5 for PS4 with better graphics.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Around the Network
Robert_Downey_Jr. said:
d21lewis said:

Big man in a suit of armor. Take that away and what are you??

helluva lot more than Stevie without his serum

Missed opportunity

I'll be getting my nephew a X1. I agree with the video and lol at the Crow guy you were trying to reason with OP

I'm getting a Wii U. Have the PS4 and a capable gaming rig and my son (as do I) wants Mario Maker. I never planned on getting a second console especially a Wii U. But that Mario Maker. That's the new retro hotness.

TheSting said:
Robert_Downey_Jr. said:

helluva lot more than Stevie without his serum

Missed opportunity

I'll be getting my nephew a X1. I agree with the video and lol at the Crow guy you were trying to reason with OP

well I'm not just gonna repeat the line.  Better to be original and play off of it

I am Iron Man

Robert_Downey_Jr. said:
TheSting said:

Missed opportunity

well I'm not just gonna repeat the line.  Better to be original and play off of it

👍

Around the Network
eva01beserk said:
"A better and bigger exclusive library on X1"? How many list so far have debunked this myth? even counting the pc ports as true exclusives. Also not interested shooters.

"Full third party support on X!"? Ovbiously japannese games dont count then.

Your the reason the myth of "ps4 has no games" keeps going on. Then plenty of people keep making list to proove this wrong, fans fight to add or remove items from list, people get offended, mods step in and release the ban hammer.

No thank you, Ill pick a ps4 this holliday. Maybe, only if theres a good deal on it

The only people keeping the "PS4 has no games" alive are Sony fans.

I already have a Wii U and my PC is good enough. I'll most likely put money towards NX when it launches in 2016.

Angelv577 said:
I am interested in the SMM wii u bundle. If I have enough money, I may pick it up on christmas if the bundle is still available.

It has a special amiibo in it, you'll find it easier to buy gilded xtc pills with the Nintendo trademark on them

cycycychris said:
to be honest, anyone looking at Wii U should really look into if they can wait until E3, where we'll know if the NX if backwards compatible.

On whether you should get an PS4 or Xbone. I find Microsoft line up more attractive. Especially killed any Sony hype after I played some Rachet and Clank and figured out they aren't as good as I thought.

Good video as usual!

I think Microsoft has the better lineup, but it might also be due to the fact I like action shooter games/racing games. If you're into japanese games you might want to buy a ps4/ps3 this holiday.

PS4 even if you already have a PS4

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.