By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which Console Should You Buy This Holiday? 2015 Edition

Boutros said:
ZyroXZ2 said:
I WANTED to mention Persona 5 and the whole JRPG-anime stuff for the PS4, but Persona 5 is also coming to the PS3 if my memory serves me correctly.

Rise of the Tomb Raider is coming on the 360 too and you still mentionned it lol

Obviously tomb raider on the 360 is going to be gimped (like forza horizion 2).

Around the Network

PS4. Just like every year. The world knows this by now

I am Iron Man

Snoopy said:
Boutros said:
ZyroXZ2 said:
I WANTED to mention Persona 5 and the whole JRPG-anime stuff for the PS4, but Persona 5 is also coming to the PS3 if my memory serves me correctly.

Rise of the Tomb Raider is coming on the 360 too and you still mentionned it lol

or like LBP3 or Persona 5...obviously

I am Iron Man

Boutros said:
ZyroXZ2 said:

... Oh shit, didn't know that, lmao...  I thought it was a Xbox One/PS4/PC release with a timed exclusive deal with the Xbox One.

Well shit, whoops

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/
Robert_Downey_Jr. said:
Snoopy said:

Persona 5 / LBP3 was being made on the PS3 and ported over to the PS4 by the same developers. Different developer is handling tomb raider for 360.

Around the Network
Snoopy said:
Robert_Downey_Jr. said:

Persona 5 / LBP3 was being made on the PS3 and ported over to the PS4 by the same developers. Different developer is handling tomb raider for 360.

the differences in them are just as stark as Forza

I am Iron Man

Xbox One already have a wiiu

Robert_Downey_Jr. said:
Snoopy said:

No, lbp3 and persona 5 was made with ps3 in mind and ported to ps4, the other games were handle by other people with xbox one in mind.

Robert_Downey_Jr. said:
Snoopy said:

I c wut u did thar.

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/

None, already have the 3.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won