By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Aqua Blue PS Vita coming to NA (Gamestop exclusive); new colours (Orange/White) coming to Japan

Heavenly_King said:
it needs to have android support :)

Well, not necessarily me too support, PlayStation should always be built on Sony's own OS. However, they should pursue a broader availability of apps on PlayStation Store. They already have a lot of cross development tools for PS Vita, PSTV, and PS4. With PS Mobile coming to an end, they should start to introduce things like facebook, ooVoo, Instagram, Smartband, Smartwatch, e-readers, firefox, photoshop, Sony Creative Software, etc. to the PS Store propper with cross platform support. This would make every aspect of the PS brand more valuable, and greatly increase the strength of the brand and the comapny. 

As, I said, before, they absolutly need to have 4G support, and cellular support if they want people to carry the device with them everywhere. Until that happens, people will just op for their smartphone, because it is good enough to get them by.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Around the Network
Roronaa_chan said:
Batman black is still the sexiest

Unrelated note I like touching my Vita more than holding a woman's hand, true story

That sentence made me check if there was an Idolm@ster game on vita. 2D waifu on sweet vita screen > 3D woman's hand for sure lol.

Also Black is definitely the best color for a piece of tech IMO, but the colorful models should have come much earlier with family friendly games bundled.

Roronaa_chan said:

Unrelated note I like touching my Vita more than holding a woman's hand, true story

What if that woman is Akarin? Will you still prefer Vita?

BasilZero said:

Which is why I'm interested in getting it (The actual system - not PSTV I mean).

Uncharted GA and Gravity Rush are two other games as well which arent supported on PSTV :(

Would be great if they were....specifically with the PS4 controller since it has that touch pad.

Uncharted isn't really that good.  I'm not fussed about that one getting updated.

Gravity Rush would be great though.  I'm 99% sure it's getting remastered for PS4 though, so you can just play it on that.

drdante said:
Roronaa_chan said:

What if that woman is Akarin? Will you still prefer Vita?

Even in the 2D world you can't hold an outline :(

Around the Network

These new colors will be worth a LOT of $$$ in the future.

Looks like i'm definitely getting a Vita this year!! I've been waiting for an aqua blue color!!!

They should have been launching the new color as a new bundle with a new PS Vita game release. A game that's actually a big deal as well. But no, Sony doesn't want to make any more PS Vita games anymore.

Looks sweet

vivster said:
Finally capturing the "accidentally grabbed the other colorful handheld instead of the 3DS"-demographic.

I laughed so hard! xD

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won