By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo 5: Guardians Opening Cinematic

Well, that looked fantastic :). I get a sense of a mix between Halo 4 and Halo Reach which is probably the best combination ever.

Around the Network

Looks awesome! Can't wait to play it. Only 2 months to go!

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Look very good, But i just not like how a few man/girl can beat full stronger army like there is nothing, its why i don't like many american action movie lately, rush in middle alone and beat billion of ppl without any problem.

Saeko said:
Look very good, But i just not like how a few man/girl can beat full stronger army like there is nothing, its why i don't like many american action movie lately, rush in middle alone and beat billion of ppl without any problem.

Do you know much about Spartans?

Saeko said:

Aren't all shooting games like that though? 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
MoHasanie said:
Saeko said:

Or any Hack n Slash. Or Action RPG

The Spartans didn't really fight, they just went through as quickly as possible to get to their objective, which was possible because the Covenant and the Prometheans were having a full out battle; nobody expected them, they were very fast, thus they couldn't be focused on.

Normchacho said:
jlmurph2 said:

The game's gonna be like 15 hours. I think we can handle 3 and a half minutes.

OT: This reminded me of the Avengers for some reason. It was so damn epic!

I was talking just about the opening. Nothing like seeing it for the first time in a fully darkened room with the surround sound on.

Agreed it's why I don't want to watch it. I want everything to be brand new. Campaign wise that is.

TheSting said:
Normchacho said:

I was talking just about the opening. Nothing like seeing it for the first time in a fully darkened room with the surround sound on.

Agreed it's why I don't want to watch it. I want everything to be brand new. Campaign wise that is.

You're missing some epic shit lol

jlmurph2 said:
MoHasanie said:

Or any Hack n Slash. Or Action RPG

Good, i don't like Any fps, i played only diablo 3 as hack n  slash on last 8 years... may explain this, and i prefere any turn based rpg vs action one. :D

futuriste univers, spartan move faster than normal guy, but hey against a army, not a single one take a single shoot with all  these  advanced weapon, i  only call this bullshit :D when you play halo do you finish them without get a single shoot ? ^^

Anyway do  i  have the right to not like when i see something like this ?  ^^