By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo 5: Guardians Opening Cinematic

That's a really good opening cinematic. Though, if I plan on buying a game, I don't like to see it until I first pop the game in.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network

They need to make a CGI movie, that was awesome.

Normchacho said:
That's a really good opening cinematic. Though, if I plan on buying a game, I don't like to see it until I first pop the game in.

The game's gonna be like 15 hours. I think we can handle 3 and a half minutes.

OT: This reminded me of the Avengers for some reason. It was so damn epic!

jlmurph2 said:
Normchacho said:

I was talking just about the opening. Nothing like seeing it for the first time in a fully darkened room with the surround sound on.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

plip.plop said:
They need to make a CGI movie, that was awesome.

I agree with that.

Around the Network
Normchacho said:
jlmurph2 said:

I was talking just about the opening. Nothing like seeing it for the first time in a fully darkened room with the surround sound on.

This exactly.  

Normchacho said:
jlmurph2 said:

Fair enough. That is true.

Wow, amazing, Locke will make an amazing character.

I have a dull question though. Maybe I missed something from Halo 4, but is there an explanation on why Humans are at war again with the Covenant?

Don´t know what the hell is happening but it looks damn good

lehamsy said:
Wow, amazing, Locke will make an amazing character.

I have a dull question though. Maybe I missed something from Halo 4, but is there an explanation on why Humans are at war again with the Covenant?

I haven't read much of the comics or books but according to Halo 4 these are Rebel Covenant headed by Jul M'dama. We have no problem with the Arbiter's Covenant.

These guys are fighting because M'dama took Dr. Halsey (Creator of Spartans) in Halo 4. And they want her back.