By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted: A Thief's End Launching March 18th, 2016

Late birthday gift for myself.

Around the Network

I wonder if they will have an event in movie theaters like they did for uncharted 2 and 3

If by story DLC they mean something akin to Left Behind, i'd be very happy ^^

Awesome!!!

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Awesome, that's early enough in the year that it could still affect holiday sales. Plenty of people will buy this Christmas knowing that Uncharted comes only three months later.

Around the Network
DM235 said:
I'll be drinking green beer on March 17th, and picking this up used on March 19th :)

Used will cost about the same as brand new, why would you even do that.... support the developers at launch not some retail company who charge you $1 less for a used copy.

Perhaps you need to stop drinking green beer it's obviously affecting your mental state ;)

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

This game, MGSV, Hitman and Fallout 4 and Ratchet & Clank will keep me extremely busy until mid-2016. All these games will be released in kind of a perfect succession.

celador said:
Around the date that was previously rumoured. Guess Street Fighter is February then.

That Special Edition Steelbook looks awesome as well, but I'll probably just end up getting the regular.

I am predicting Street Fighter to release March 1st. On a hunch, intuition if you will.

Arlo said:
Awesome, that's early enough in the year that it could still affect holiday sales. Plenty of people will buy this Christmas knowing that Uncharted comes only three months later.

The first thing I thought too.

The PS5 Exists. 

3 months delay? they could have released it in Christmas