By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Charters, what is your profession?!

Hi guys.

We already had a thread like this but it's already a few years old and thanks to the good forum search I wasn't able to find in 20 seconds and didn't bother with google, and given we have a lot of new users here …

I worked 9 years for an internet service provider in Germany as a network engineer and got a new job this April, now working for a big hosting provider in Germany as a Dev Op.

My educational background is that I have a degree in computer science (Diploma from a university) and my dedication to everything that can compute (besides humans...) was ever there since I got my first computer.

So Charters, what do you do to earn money and pay your gaming needs?

Around the Network

Political scientist.

I pack shelves... hey somebody has to do it.

I just got my masters in education, so I'll be substitute teaching till I can find a full time position.

Professional Fapper

(Network Admin)

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Student

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

PhD student.

Captain_Yuri said:
Professional Fapper

(Network Admin)

What is your educational background?

JWeinCom said:
I just got my masters in education, so I'll be substitute teaching till I can find a full time position.

Hey, congratulations! Hope you'll find a full time job soon!

Vaccation and only vaccation :D