By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - My fellow Nintendo fans, the tbone51 Bodyguard Project was a success - Now it's time for our next task: Project Mirai

Already preordered during the E3 sale ;)

Not sure why you would say this game is targetted at perverts though..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Its... Too... Chibi for me T_T

I would love to buy it but at full price + chibi = no thanks (unless there is a miku body pillow bundle)

Maybe when it gets discounted

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

http://bit.ly/1X3c3tS
Ok

RolStoppable said:
Platina said:

Already preordered during the E3 sale ;)

Not sure why you would say this game is targetted at perverts though..

What E3 sale?

Not sure if there is something like this in Europe, but every year in the US and Canada when E3 rolls around, Best Buy would have a discount on preorders for a lot of games

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I get to review this beauty, and I gotta say, it's fun so far. The control methods are good, the song list is fun, and the extra features are nice additions to the standard rhythm gameplay. It's also so kawaii, it almost hurts a little. I thought I might be turned off by the chibi styled characters at first, personally, but they grew on me super quickly. I'll have a good time writing the full review for this one.

Around the Network

I won´t buy it :D

RolStoppable said:

Introducing Project Mirai

The goal is to prove to third parties that Nintendo fans aren't opposed to games targeted at perverts. So when Hatsune Miku and (presumably) five other vocaloids shake their chibi booties to electronic anthems, we have to buy in.

Perverts? Do you mean Senran Kagura 2 Deep Crimson? 

Wouldn't it be more effective to run a Hatsune Miku awareness project first? You know. To make sure people know what the hell you, "guys", are talking about.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

FunFan said:
Wouldn't it be more effective to run a Hatsune Miku awareness project first? You know. To make sure people know what the hell you, "guys", are talking about.

Causes work much better when people don't really know what they're supporting.

Will only buy Mirai DX if ported to NX.