By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I have no need to buy another game for the rest of the year.

pbroy said:
I felt this way with the original Maple Story. Felt like it was the only thing I needed to play for the rest of my life.... and then Big Bang came... 😒

wow

I used to play MapleStory 7/8 years ago, every single day

That BigBang shit destroyed the game, have you heard of MS2? Looks like Minecraft rofl

Around the Network

No Pro, no go.

You've become one with the squid Einsam, it's too late for you now. I was in a similar position when I used to play (multiple) MMOs and online shooters, didn't really do anything else other than that.

Mummelmann said:
I always need to buy games, always...

My backlog is entering world record territory, and still I keep on buying. I may have a problem.

I'm this way, every time I think I'm starting to put a dent into my backlog I wind up with a twice as many new games to sift through, and that's just with physical media.  I'm actually a little scared of my steam and gog backlogs, their impulse driven sales are legitimately evil.

People like you are the reason Nintendo is in trouble :p

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
Don't worry, I'm pretty sure no one is anywhere near as addicted to Splatoon as you are.

The "look forward to new weapons/gear almost as much as new games" part was particularly concerning.

LMAO! Hilarious!

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs

Good to hear the game is good. I was gonna buy, but disc locked content can die in a fire. Will check for a used copy later in the year.

No. I've never felt like that.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Still picking up SMM and others. Hopefully I can find the time to play them though.

LudicrousSpeed said:
Good to hear the game is good. I was gonna buy, but disc locked content can die in a fire. Will check for a used copy later in the year.

It makes no difference to you that all disc-locked content has been unlocked by now for free?

I bought Watch Dogs a few days before Splatoon launch, haven't touched it since. I've wasted the summer with 200hrs of Splatoon and don't see myself buying any other game soon. The rotation of modes make me play less though, as there are some combinations of maps/modes I simply can't stand.