By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A Playstation fan(boy?) reviews: Splatoon

Changing gears before leaving the lobby would be terrible because everyone else would have to wait while you do so.
I kinda like the rotation. I use around 6 weapons and also change other gear, and this is fundamentally because I know what mode and stage I'll be playing. Otherwise I probably never would. And while it may get boring after a few hours, you won't be bored the next day. But I understand the point and think it's a good review. Well done!

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
RolStoppable said:
The score seems too high. You can remove the question mark from the thread title.

I guess you missed the sentence before the score. I'll have to revoke your reading licence for that. You can add the T infront of your name now, and the extra l before the S.

I thought he meant that with you giving it a score as high as you did that you could remove the "boy?" Part as you're not a fanboy.

Great review. Really it was what I want to see in a review. Lots of game sites throw in a load of weird crap in their reviews that have nothing to do with the game. I actually know a lot more about this game than previously.

alrightiwill said:
Teeqoz said:

I guess you missed the sentence before the score. I'll have to revoke your reading licence for that. You can add the T infront of your name now, and the extra l before the S.

I thought he meant that with you giving it a score as high as you did that you could remove the "boy?" Part as you're not a fanboy.

Great review. Really it was what I want to see in a review. Lots of game sites throw in a load of weird crap in their reviews that have nothing to do with the game. I actually know a lot more about this game than previously.

Hehe, Rol is just being Rol. He was probably just joking in his own sarcastic snarky kinda way, so I tried to reply in the same fashion.

Pretty nicely done review. Great job Teeqoz

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Good review. The mode rotation and the maps frustrate me greatly, so much better in lobbies but then you don't get points for it...ah well.

Can't disagree with anything there though!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Gourmet said:
Changing gears before leaving the lobby would be terrible because everyone else would have to wait while you do so.
I kinda like the rotation. I use around 6 weapons and also change other gear, and this is fundamentally because I know what mode and stage I'll be playing. Otherwise I probably never would. And while it may get boring after a few hours, you won't be bored the next day. But I understand the point and think it's a good review. Well done!

That's a very interesting way to look at it.

spurgeonryan said:
I own the game and had no idea there was a single player mode.

LOL!

At OP, very good review. If you actually intend to post reviews on a blog or site, you'll have to add an intro paragraph that tells us what Splatoon is in the first place

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs

Agreed! Get rid of rotation and make every mode available in both ranked and casual versions! Those small changes would DRASTICALLY increase the value and quality of the game.

No props for the final boss?