By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I played Until Dawn and...

I'm a constant hater of until dawn and I admit that, I hate Heavy Rain, Beyond: two souls and anything that reminds me of those games. So automatically I hate Until dawn because tbh looks like a crap, cheesy horror cinematic experience.... And after 4 hours of gameplay, I can say that the game is what I thought, except for the "crap" part. it's actually really entertaining and not a pos like heavy rain and beyond:two souls :P. 

PERSONALLY (Without anyone else being involved or considered) I would not buy the game for $60 but hey, it's your money so that's up to you. Opinion so far: 7.8/10 "cool and entertaining"

BTW, I'm not trying to offend you if you like Heavy Rain or Beyond:two souls. Maybe I don't like good things, who knows!

Around the Network

Yeah the price is my main issue as well. $20-30 and I'm in day one.

Better than expected considering how vocal you have been about the game and/or the genre in general.

Angelv577 said:
Better than expected considering how vocal you have been about the game and/or the genre in general.

I love the genre, but the plot needs to be fantastic like The Wolf among us and The Longest Journey. Until Dawn doesn't have a fantastic plot but it's really entertaining, so that's fantastic.

Heavy Rain was phenomenal imo. If Until Dawn is anything like it I know i'm gonna love it!

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Around the Network
alternine said:
Heavy Rain was phenomenal imo. If Until Dawn is anything like it I know i'm gonna love it!

for me, it was awesome until the last two hours, everything was a mess and I was like wtf...

onionberry said:
Angelv577 said:

I love the genre, but the plot needs to be fantastic like The Wolf among us and The Longest Journey. Until Dawn doesn't have a fantastic plot but it's really entertaining, so that's fantastic.

Heavy rain was one of the surprises that I really enjoyed last gen and you didnt enjoy it so that give me hope for this one considering you are finding it entertaining.  I mean its either this or we completely have different taste/expectations for the game.

Glad you liked it. I'm looking forward to it, but as you suggested my price range is around $30. I can wait.

Yea, seems neat. Turned out better than i was expecting.

$75 here, $85 after tax. (Canada) digital and physical :/
Interested, but not that interested.