By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - My Idea a PS3 Ultra Slim with a Dualshock 4 controller

I think Sony should try to make another slim model which should be even slimmer than the PS3 Super Slim which you can see in this picture. But instead bundling it with a PS3 controller Sony should make a special PS3 contoller in the design of the Dualshock 4, just remove the middle touch-pad and rename option and share button to start and select.

I think such a new model with a new controller would sell tons of units and increase ps3 sales to beat the competition for at least 1 year ( i mean Xbox One and Wii U). Opinions?

Around the Network

Ps3 stood strong against the Xbox One for a very long time but ultimately that time has come to and end. There really aren't any interesting console sale wars anymore (unless you start limiting to regions)

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

ArchangelMadzz said:
Ps3 stood strong against the Xbox One for a very long time but ultimately that time has come to and end. There really aren't any interesting console sale wars anymore (unless you start limiting to regions)

Do you mean the 360 ?

Op Its a good idea to slim it more but its very expensive to do that 

Thats the reason why sony dont shrink the inners of the ps3

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Well, as long as it's not an actual PS4 controller. You can't use diagonals when it's paired via blue tooth. But, you can when it's directly connected via USB. So stupid.

I don't know if paying all that money to redesign both the PS3 and DS3 are even worth it, though.

It it goes below 100€, it would be a killer price, even if it is to get rid of the stock.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network
asqarkabab said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

Do you mean the 360 ?

Well, the PS3 in Europe had quite some weeks ahead of the Xbone. Not all in a row, sure. Now it's obviously over.

Put PS3 innards in PS2 slim case and add Dualshock 2 - I will buy that shiz in a whim :P

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

asqarkabab said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

Do you mean the 360 ?

Op Its a good idea to slim it more but its very expensive to do that 

Thats the reason why sony dont shrink the inners of the ps3

No, I mean XB1. PS3 and XB1 were going close together in 2014 until holiday season

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Burning Typhoon said:
Well, as long as it's not an actual PS4 controller. You can't use diagonals when it's paired via blue tooth. But, you can when it's directly connected via USB. So stupid.

I don't know if paying all that money to redesign both the PS3 and DS3 are even worth it, though.

What?

I wonder if they would ever consider doing an all digital and affordable ps3. I like the idea of having a ps4-like controller for it.

I don't think a console like this would beat the Xbox one or Wii u though.