Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Review Thread - MC: 93/ GR: 91.59%

Tagged games:

BraLoD said:
Nuvendil said:

Well it is possible that Washington Post sends them scores to maintain their Metacritic status.  Likely even, since Meta is a hub for game review traffic. 

If they do have a score, they should put it in their review to avoid trouble.

Didn't say it was ethical or inteligent :P

Around the Network

Got a 100 from gameblog.fr
Up to 95 as result.

BraLoD said:
Up to 95 as result.

Damn, MGS2 is at risk again! :P

Hugely disappointed with the reviews - most of them mention the cutscenes being an afterthought with the gameplay sections taking a much larger focus. I thought MGS3 had already pushed the gameplay sections too long and now MGS5 will not only elongate the gameplay far longer, but it will reduce the cutscenes and storytelling a lot more. Not only that but it's now joining the list of gimmicky games relying on audio logs for much of its storytelling, a mechanic that almost never makes real world sense for delivering a story. Hugely disappointing change of direction for a long time fan after so many years of waiting.

glad it got great ratings especially the dev cost of the game was reported high. hope Konami would profit a lot from this game.
nice swan song game for Kojima as well.

Around the Network
Wright said:
BraLoD said:
Up to 95 as result.

Damn, MGS2 is at risk again! :P

It'll only get 100s from now on!

Tomorrow will be available at stores here ... The hype is real.

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Wait... early launch?

Or are you talking only about Qatar?

ethomaz said:

Wait... early launch?

Or are you talking only about Qatar?

Just the typical "break the official release day" of stores in Qatar :P 

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Got a 100 from Meristation.